Reviews for Not Enough
omg you should absolutely continue this. If not then someone should adopt this. This is just too awesome to not complete.
RuneGenesis chapter 11 . 4/9
I love your work- the only thing I would say is that, Kuroro is type AB and AB can accept the types O, A, B, or AB. And if he's positive (I dunno whether he's positive or negative) he can accept anyone's blood. Then again you already figured out that he could get a blood transfusion but I just wanted to point that out, I don't know if anyone else has since I haven't read the reviews.

I do love the story! Also your other ones xD yaoi isn't something I usually like, but I like the feel of this story :)
athinaclainl.fernandez chapter 25 . 4/2
Ammm. is this the end? I'm new here in Yaoi World Fanfics and I really enjoy this fiction.
Masayuki chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE...ITS TOO FRICKEN GOOD
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
You know what I just realized? Throughout this whole story, Pairo was only mentioned once. Since he was Kurapika's best friend, I figured that he'd be in the story more. But really, who cares? Your story was great, and I apologize for only leaving one review; I got so caught up in your story, I couldn't stop reading it. Haha… anyway, I hope you update in the near future. I'm practically dying to read more. ;) Thanks for writing!
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
I have just found out this story. I needed a couple of days to read it all up until now. It is very interesting story. I like how you came up with your own original idea. What I like the most is that you are really trying to keep Chrollo and the others in canon which is always hard but... you nailed Chrollo, that is for sure. I will continue to read and see what will happen next!
MARYLOVER chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Hey, good to know you're back! god, I had to re-read last chapter again so I could know where it had ended.
Nice moment for Kurapika... and Gon is the only person who can address Danchou as "Mr. Kuroro" XDDD
bellissima-kirei chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I miss their intimate scene Q_Q
Thanks for the update by the way xD
Update SOON

KuroPika FOREVER
AUehara chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
Hey, long time no see! But that is actually from my part. Well, Interesting way this story is developing. I would think that things developed pretty quickly, but they just happened nicely! xD Well, well, Let's go for the next chapter!

.Atsuko Uehara
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・* yeeeeeesssss
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
ohohohohon… looks like Kurapika finally makes a move〜 ( )
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Yes! Fluff! IT'S FLUFF ψ()ψ
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cuuuuuuuuuuute
Odette12 chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
I really like your story (read it all in i think 5 h) and i hope you will update soon :)