Reviews for Not Enough
Masayuki chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE...ITS TOO FRICKEN GOOD
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
You know what I just realized? Throughout this whole story, Pairo was only mentioned once. Since he was Kurapika's best friend, I figured that he'd be in the story more. But really, who cares? Your story was great, and I apologize for only leaving one review; I got so caught up in your story, I couldn't stop reading it. Haha… anyway, I hope you update in the near future. I'm practically dying to read more. ;) Thanks for writing!
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
I have just found out this story. I needed a couple of days to read it all up until now. It is very interesting story. I like how you came up with your own original idea. What I like the most is that you are really trying to keep Chrollo and the others in canon which is always hard but... you nailed Chrollo, that is for sure. I will continue to read and see what will happen next!
MARYLOVER chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Hey, good to know you're back! god, I had to re-read last chapter again so I could know where it had ended.
Nice moment for Kurapika... and Gon is the only person who can address Danchou as "Mr. Kuroro" XDDD
bellissima-kirei chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I miss their intimate scene Q_Q
Thanks for the update by the way xD
Update SOON

KuroPika FOREVER
AUehara chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
Hey, long time no see! But that is actually from my part. Well, Interesting way this story is developing. I would think that things developed pretty quickly, but they just happened nicely! xD Well, well, Let's go for the next chapter!

.Atsuko Uehara
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
ARE YOU STILL ALIVE
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・* yeeeeeesssss
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
ohohohohon… looks like Kurapika finally makes a move〜 ( )
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Yes! Fluff! IT'S FLUFF ψ()ψ
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cuuuuuuuuuuute
Odette12 chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
I really like your story (read it all in i think 5 h) and i hope you will update soon :)
IamMinima chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Kyaaaaaaa! I so love your story! I love KuroKura couple! 3
This is a good story! Keep updating :)
KanaYuzuki chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Wow... this is such an impressive and well thought out storyline! It has so many good strong ideas and hopefully many more to come :) So glad i stumbled upon it! Looking forward to more chapters :)
IEU chapter 23 . 7/2/2013