Reviews for turning point
Paige chapter 1 . 4/9
This story is very good!
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
"'Ummm now I just have to tell Scott.'
'I thought he already knows?'
'Not about me, Issac.'
Issac pregnant?'
'Ummm yeah he found out last week.' He whispered as he feel a sleep on his Alpha's chest, all was peaceful until Stiles' dad walked in."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
A suite
Ellieandra chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
great work!
hanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OMG OMG sooooooooooooooooooo HOT. Loved it
sweettea6519 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
The way you ended the story you know there haves to be a sequel because I want to see what Stiles dads reaction is going to be and what Scotts reaction is going to be when he finds out about Isaac.
i-got-one-and-you-dont chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
write more pls it was good
skyyvod913 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Please add more
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
No no no no no this needs more. Or at lest another side story too good. Please more
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I just came across this fic tonight and I like what I have read. So please update when you can.
Some-Creature chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Could be interesting but there's a lot of mistakes, such as grammar and some problems with the tenses. I couldn't finish it, but you could do another version with less mistakes. The idea could be interesting. Wish you the best for your future writings.
Jayciefer chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OH, so does that mean you might do one with Isaac telling Scott? That'd be great! :-D Anyways, great story!
movietvgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really wish there was more! Loved it!
kat4543 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
more you need to write more
anon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well, while I realize you tried your best at writing this, you should find someone to beta your stories before posting because there are a lot of grammatical errors that are just bad enough that I couldn't even finish reading this. If English is not your first language, then you should definitely have someone proof read what you write before posting. Also, a little more development would not be bad either instead of jumping into everything as you do so. Lastly, when you're transitioning between scenes, you really should try to do so a bit more smoothly. I wish you luck in your future writing.