Reviews for Sibling Intervention
Sakimi1014 chapter 30 . 4/10
I really hope to see the second part of this story soon! :)
Awesome.
StoryPirate chapter 3 . 2/25
Reading this story for the third time- I really like it! I have one note though. Envelopes were not invented until 1845, some 30 years after this story takes place (if you're keeping with the P&P time period). Therefore, Elizabeth's letter to Georgiana would actually just be the letter folded up so no words were on the outside, then sealed (with wax, I believe), and addressed.
This is a wonderful story, I loved it. Thank you.
InARealPickle chapter 30 . 2/19
Lovely story.
InARealPickle chapter 18 . 2/19
Your seating arrangement at dinner didn't make any sense, so I attempt to draw a seating chart based on your description. It doesn't work. Maybe I am reading it wrong. Perhaps you can draw and post one. It's driving me nuts. I blame my OCD.
somiadora chapter 18 . 2/18
Lol miss Bingley owl jajaja... I cry of laugh XD
cute story
HarnGin chapter 27 . 1/3
Did I miss something? I ask because I was sure Darcy had not returned to the house when he and his cousin began brawling. As a general rule, flooring was not available out of doors during the Regency Era, and so, if they were tousling on the floor, they must have been either in the house or the barn. When did they enter?
Hyoko Hime-sama chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
I love this story, I really do. The sprites were an ingenious addition along with a brother for the Bennet sisters and it was all so well written. You captured Lizzie's teasing nature very well and brought out the best in Darcy. I cannot find a single fault with the way any of the characters were portrayed even if they do deviate from the original. Well done indeed! Please continue to write more amazing stories with such depth at this caliber.

p.s.
After looking at your profile I have realised that I have read almost every P&P fanfiction that you've written! You are awesome!
TiaMaria710 chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
Thanks for this story. I enjoyed the journey and deeper look into the Bennet family. I for one feel the need for a chapter or two more to revel in the happiness of all.
TiaMaria710 chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
I think turning Caroline from the house would be more appropriate than the scene you ended with. No way JA characters would do a stunt like that. Sorry for the negative comment. Besides some errors the story is entertaining though a little slow.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
Wonderful, wonderful story with so much humour and great descriptions! I wish you would write the second part as there is just so much more of the story to tell.
MangaBear chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
So i found this piece about 12 hours ago and since then I have been pleasantly diverted. Reading thorough a meeting, through a three hour grad lecture, while walking to my car, while preparing dinner, while poorly trying to attend conversation to my roommate, and while Im supposed to be sleeping. The point of this rambling is that you are a genius. It maybe because I have read the Austin classic too many times to count or because a great fic like this is hard to come by, but Im inclined to believe this it more entertaining than the original.
Seriously, some of these lines are masterful; I daresay they should be preserved for prosperity. Its about four am and I'm starting chapter 10, I'll stop when its finished or I knock out from exhaustion.
-MangaBear

P.S. I fancy that Elizabeth and Ben are the twins rather than him and Mary. Twins have this special bond and I'm not getting that from Ben's and Mary's relationship. In my headcanon (of your ficverse?, does that even make sense?) it would explain some of Mrs. Crazylady's rancor towards Lizzy. Mrs. Bennet is hoping for a boy then freaks during labor when the first child is a girl. Plus who knows what they knew about pregnancy with twins. It would explain Bennet's worry over Ben's health, but you already explain that so well.
P.S.S. Furthermore, I love how you bring out the best traits in the Bennet siblings, though Ben seems a bit underdeveloped. Is he the male mix of all of them. Jane's looks, Lizzie's wit, Mary's uhh (see this is why they aren't twins to me, Ill think of something), Kitty's friendly nature, and Lydia's horsemenship. Mary's studiousness? he seems like a smart chap, but Lizzy is a quick lass. idk. Also Jane is more than just looks but I guess Ben gives off the same placating attitude towards their mother. And where is the father son dynamic. I am pleased that Mr. Bennet did not ignore the girls in favor of his son. In fact, with Ben he is more attentive to the family. oops sorry for the long review but at least you dont have to pay the postage.
P.S.S.S? Crap that reminds me, I have yet to comment on Charlotte. I felt as though the connection between Char and Lizzie would have been picked up much sooner. kk I'll review again most likely when Im at the end. THIS IS AMAZING!
MrsH chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
Thanks for sharing your well done P&P story. I enjoyed it very much, especially the description of the human/equine interactions which were very close to my own experience with horses.

I only read completed stories, so I hope your sequel is completed soon!