Reviews for Sibling Intervention
tululah chapter 30 . 4/25
Thanks for an enjoyable story. First time I have liked all of the Bennet family. Looking forward to the second part.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
So happy you finished this story. It is one of my favorites and I love their slightly new personalities and the more loving family dynamic. Can't wait for their story to continue. Thank you for sharing.
Kikiji chapter 29 . 10/23/2016
Oh and I forgot to include my vague speculations. You may or may not enjoy it but I'll just post it anyway.

So when I heard about Darcy and Elizabeth's misunderstanding regarding the compromising-each-other incident, I thought it would play out like this:
Darcy would propose, and Elizabeth who was happy (inside) yet skeptical asked for the reason behind it. The misunderstanding would be cleared but her disappointment would fuel her temper and Elizabeth walks away in a huff after leaving scathing remarks. Darcy knew he should be relieved that he hadn't compromised her and therefore had no obligation to marry her yet he, too, felt disappointed- which he denies with fervor. And so they need some other outside force to push each other together again.

Well my prediction for that was off but it was fun while it lasted. My selfconfidence is still held up by the fact that my predictions were accurate in another issue ;). Ben and Georgiana are paired up, though whether they actually end up together is still up in the air.

... And so I now know about the one review per chapter rule.
Kikiji chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
I haven't found Part 2 yet but hopefully, I will soon. (Unless it hasn't been published yet on FF?)

I found myself quite fond of Ben and enjoying his interactions with his sisters- especially the letters. Kitty's obsession with the forest sprites was very endearing, as was the other parts of her playful personality shown in this story. And I very much hope for Mary's happiness in the future- I believe she is the one who I can sympathize with the most. As I have mentioned before, you seem to be able to bring out the best in the characters, so I managed to even come to search for Mrs. Bennet's and Mr. Hurst's appearances in the story, both of whom I was rather indifferent to before.
Brokenwings35 chapter 30 . 9/14/2016