Reviews for Little Island
TragedyIsTheKey chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
That's a shame, I was just getting into this story. I will definitely keep up with it though, and when you choose to update it again, I will be one of your first reviewers :)
MaidenAlice chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
oh real world troubles but i hope when you have time you can post
LondonJewel chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
okay just update when ever you actually have a chance. :D
Bemac chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Good luck with school and soccer (thats the best sport to play).
74hgpeetakatniss chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Ok i understand and thank you for not quitting:)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
luv it! update soon
TogetherWeCanFly chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Lol, it's just like Peeta to almost DIE because he was too busy staring at Katniss.
You know, I've always wanted to sit in the back of a pick-up truck...
I'm sure Peeta is very happy, now that he knows he is living right next to Katniss. And I'm sure he's very glad that they moved, now. ;)
So, is the rest of the story gonna be in his POV, or is it gonna switch?
TogetherWeCanFly chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Making Prim Peeta's sister? Cleverrrr because then Katniss is gonna love Prim. And the only way she can see Prim is if she spends time with Peeta.
We got 'er, now! Muaha!
Okay, but seriously, I really love this. Peeta always seemed like the kind of person that would embrace change and love to move. But him being all sulky and stubborn in this story is hilarious.
Bemac chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
A fun story. I'd suggest going back through it, theres a few errors (i.e.) where your in Peeta's POV but write "his eyes" instead of "my eyes". Really easy to do when your switch POVs. Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Mockingjays Flames chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
You start school a day after me :( haha I really like this story and hope you can update as soon as you can :)
TogetherWeCanFly chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. I love it! Katniss seems in character, yet not to the point that we all hate her! lol
And Peeta is so adorable when he's nervous. Gotta love it. 3
But I don't really get it. Do some people just go there for vacations, or for the games?
Cheese chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
It's good, there are no grammar or spelling mistakes that I saw.
keptinkirk chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Please update! I can tell this is going to be a very interesting story. I know im gonna love it:)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
luv it! update soon! add katniss and peeta moments too
74hgpeetakatniss chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Good job:) so this was after he met katniss?