Reviews for Fever Makes You Weird
KuroSagiKun chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hiba-chan is kinda out of character for a moment there. but i like the settings and plot. so kawaii-desu!
Cloudiedays27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
LOL EXTREME!
Momoxtsuna123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww this was sooo cute. please make more
dreamqueenhottie chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is a relly great story.
But... I am afraid that I have gone into my critisising mode and I will have to advise you to read through what you have written once again before you post it.
You are a good writer, but you do something that is very comon on this site.
I call it, over-writing.
I find that you over-use some words in some sentenses that just makes the text seem what we sweeds call 'nagging' meaning tiredsome and annoying to the eyes, it makes the brain tired without us actually knowing it. like that part with the water basin, we know it is filled with water so it's no need to write it again am I right?
I'm sorry if I offend you or anything when I write this.
You could also over explain things in the lines your characters have, you could say a lot in just a few words so it doesn't really need to be explained word for word.
The contents itself is great and I love your plot idea and it is well written, just slightly over-written if you get what I mean.
Once again, I'm sory if I seem mean, I only wish to give you advice to improve your writing skills.
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
waaaa me encanto XD
rin06rimichi chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
They are... they are... SO CUTE! /
I love this story, well, I love all stories about Tsuna with Hibari!

It has been a good fic! But I prefer if you do a longer fic ;P

PS: If in my review I have done a lot of mistakes, sorry U But I'm spanish, so... it's possible I have made many mistakes :P
Raevi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Tsundere hibari! Nyaaa it's such a cute story, good job!
scarlet rose white chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
well i do like it and it's a bit different from the stories that i've read XD it's and i really like it XD