Reviews for A View From The Newsstand
LornaWinters chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Thanks for this latest update! As far as I'm concerned, this is the REAL news, honey! Glad to be back in the loop! I say this often, I know, but I really like stories that give background info or explain something otherwise not dealt with on the show. And this story has the most original idea I've read so far. Thanks for writing!
PinkAngel17 chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
I had to grin a bit, knowing what this will lead to. Such a great look at a 'turning point'. It was a very poignant chapter I thought.
androidilenya chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Where're you getting all this info? It's absolutely fascinating! Must be from Enterprise... I need to watch that. I mean really.
Love this, keep it up!
LornaWinters chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Wow, it's amazing that it took so long for this to happen, but at the same time, it's not surprising. Sounds like the ride isn't over yet, though. Thanks for writing!
PinkAngel17 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Hehehe, it sounded so happy it made me even want to celebrate. Very nice!
LornaWinters chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Cool!

Thanks for the update! Get well soon!
androidilenya chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Your writing reads like a real news report, it's impressive!
LornaWinters chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
The chapter reminds me a lot of Babylon 5 for some reason. Very good! As I said, really enjoy this story!
Alpha Flyer chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Loved the last line!
tayababy chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Ooh, interesting developments... I like it :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Oooow, I loved the last line. Kinda 'make you think' and very news report sounding. Fantastic chapter!
androidilenya chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Liked the little bit about Europe uniting... I'm learning so much about Star Trek history from this fic...
PinkAngel17 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Very nice! I like how this one was like a glimpse of what was happening in the space realm and also the 'closer to home' topic too.
LornaWinters chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Glad to see you're feeling better!

I find it very interesting that it took Europe that long to unite, but I'm not surprised.

Eager to know what happened to Terra Nova.
LornaWinters chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Glad to know the pope is still around, LOL!

And I like how you showed when Cochrane said his famous quote about being a man. But how will history remember him?

Love it, love it!