Reviews for A View From The Newsstand
androidilenya chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
The Pope's quote amused me for some reason. I like how you're talking about the temporal stuff surrounding the Borg time travel. Zefram Cochrane is awesome...
PinkAngel17 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Oooow, I really liked the subtle bits in this one. I loved the last line and I found the "caused hysteria among many temporal physicists" pretty funny. :)
LornaWinters chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Ah, the all-knowing Vulcans...so much wiser than we are...he-he!

Nice to know that alzheimers and cancer will have cures soon!
Alpha Flyer chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Nice nod to one of my favourite Voyager episodes, "Friendship One". I remember being ever so excited when the original Voyager probes left for beyond the the Solar system in 1977 (one of them went on to become "V'ger", of course!). Wonder how far they will get ...
androidilenya chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
This is absolutely fascinating. One typo, though... '...a planet or it's people' That means 'a planet and it is people'. Me pointing that out is probably very annoying, but whatever. I liked this chapter, this is really a period of Star Trek history I've never really explored. Can't wait for the next chapter!
PinkAngel17 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Ooow, 'Friendship I'! I especially liked the quote from the 'Vulcan Science Minister'. Silly humans...should have listened to the Vulcans. ;)
tayababy chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Only time will tell... and how true one statement here turned out to be :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
"Tried to intoxicate the Vulcans...", just sooo funny! And I loved the simple statement at the end about time travel. Perfectly Vulcan-ish.
androidilenya chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Haha, famous last words... 'time travel is impossible', yeah. I like how you worked the events of 'First Contact' in and mentioned the Borg, nice continuity.
LornaWinters chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
HAHAHA! I love it! That's hilarious that they said he was just some crazy alcoholic! They could smell the scent of tequilla! LOL!

And then the Vulcans' response was just priceless!

Another great chapter.
tayababy chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
'Time travel impossible'? Who wants the Vulcans to eat some humble pie?
PinkAngel17 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Oooow, great coverage of the Cochrane flight! :D
LornaWinters chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
The Vulcans to the rescue of humanity!...Well, sort of...

But they didn't notice the Borg? Whew! That was a close one!

Great chapter, as always!
androidilenya chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
This seems like a really interesting premise for a fic, can't wait to see where you go with this! I love how you're giving us all this info... and going into the post-Nemesis books! I love those books... so anyways, can't wait for the next chapter.
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Looks like trouble on the horizon.

I think this is the most different and original story I've read on this site! Keep up the good work, ladies!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »