Reviews for A Bloody Dilemma
wrenegade chapter 67 . 11/4
I really hope you come back to this story; it's so good!
AnariaLenair chapter 67 . 5/17
So...Esmee and Kol were both sent to Forks to protect Bella by the mysterious R, who I think has to Renee, but that some how involves covering for the vampire that's killing everyone. So Kol isn't the problem? Even if that's true I don't think he's going to make things easy on Damon, in fact I know he's going to make things harder just because he can. Then we have Jasper who doesn't seem to know what to make of Damon turning up and seems to think he's the one doing all the killing, and I highly doubt his comment on killing anyone who found out what he was helped. Also, if I'm right about R and then you're little hints about Bella not being human, I'm going to guess she is at least of witch descent if not one herself, or maybe something else but definitely from a witch family. I really want to see where this story's going to go and really want to see how all this comes together. Please update soon!
lizzie chapter 67 . 3/6
plz update
lovefanfic2326 chapter 67 . 12/16/2014
Love plz update soon
lilspidermonkey chapter 67 . 8/22/2014
Can't wait to read more
Idid chapter 67 . 6/11/2014
Best fanfic please keep writing
Hikada chapter 67 . 4/11/2014
great story
Wolf Baby Hale chapter 67 . 3/24/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next. PLEASE update again soon.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 67 . 3/6/2014
love it kinda curious about who is the R at the end of Kol's and Esme's texts .. my guess is Rebekka or Rose .. anyways hope to read an update very soon...
Slightly Wicked chapter 47 . 2/21/2014
Ok, so here is my overall impression of the story. It's good and fairly well written- some phrasing issues here and there that make me think you're not a native english speaker- which is perfectly acceptable. Overall it's not my cup of tea and I won't be finishing it. However since it is well written, finished, and overall on of the better plotted out VD/Twi fics here on I will be adding it to my C2 collection.
Slightly Wicked chapter 38 . 2/21/2014
Er, if Damon gripped her throat hard enough to cut off her air then she should be developing some nice bruises on her throat since it's one of the easier areas of the body to bruise. Why no signs of bruises an hour plus later?
Slightly Wicked chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
er, why did Billy kick out Bella with the Mono excuse if Jacob hasn't changed yet? He didn't do that until after the change happened in the books to keep her from noticing the changes? I don't think he would have been quite that rude about it without that as a motive even if she did punch his son ;)
Slightly Wicked chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
eh, so far not enjoying this Bella to much- a little too much like an early Elena clone for my taste but I'll keep reading and hope she gets better and less Elena like.
tabby1216 chapter 67 . 2/10/2014
This has to be my favorite crossover. Totally in love! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 67 . 2/1/2014
are you going to continue with this story? I truly enjoy it and would love to see how it'll end!