Reviews for Project Protection
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i thought one of the contest rules was no incest
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh dear, Charlie will kill them if and when he finds out. :)
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I enjoyed this very much. It was believable. Not offensive, as they weren't actually related.
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Thank you for a sexy story! You need to continue this story! I would love to read more about these two!
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
this was so good, although Charlie was a bit to overbearing, but would make a wonderful full story
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I hope ther is more! Great story!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved it so so good wow it was sensual and romantic and real thank-you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good one, good luck
Dil9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very sweet and very hot:)
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I had a controlling father. Thank god I didn't live with him ;)
rubell chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
suprised they didnt just wait till charlie left the next morning...that kind of protectiveness is kinda sick...and those are usualy the girls who end up in the most trouble or in the worst situations because they have no idea how to take care of themselves...
Kylie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
So hot and sexy. Well done
SaraiCullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Continue please...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I love how this was a slow build. How Bella thought only of Edward as her brother, then gradually she realised she liked him. It felt so much more forbidden/taboo that way, not like a feeling she had felt for ever and was just acting on it now.
I would love to know when Edward's feelings changed, I think it was either when he saw her in the short dress, or when he saved her from the predator. I like to think it was saving her, rather than her looks, and that also solidifies the family bond because he is so much like Charlie. Very believable.
This whole thing was very believable, Bella has a bit of Stockholm Syndrome, and falls for a guy just like her dad, and her innocence was spot on!
Very well done. Good luck.
Please let us know who you are because I am going to beg you continue this!
romycullen chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved it!
They didn't use protection.. uh uh