Reviews for Silver Ivy
LaserLightCannon chapter 1 . 3/22
...Could you write a sequel? About their meeting once again?
Churroscuro chapter 1 . 3/8
[SCREAMS]
All jokes aside though, I can clearly see the chemistry between them by the way you wrote their interactions. The ending was expected, only I didn't actually prepare myself for it apparently ; A ;
Mistress Kyouku chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWE :-; so good
Neverlookingbackfromlife chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was very awesome (:
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Omg this is so sweet! You really captured their personalities and just... made them look cute together :3
I just finished watching season 3 yesterday (i knnooowww, please don't judge me?) and here I am, covering my mouth with my hands because I think I have a new xover otp!
Thank you for writing this! Will you continue this? Maybe, umm *give you my puppy eyes look*, reunite them?
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love it!I love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love it!
This is brilliant. You've managed to capture Luna almost to the dot. So kudos to you ! I can just see her writing that letter to Sherlock in my head. And saying- " You think I'm mad, don't you?"
Anyway just writing in to tell you I enjoyed it.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was so cute and beautiful!
Lunokii chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
uuuuuuuugh feeeeeeeellllllliiiiiinnnnnngggggggsssssssssss
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
dasserk chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is a beautifully written oneshot. I always thought that it would be interesting for Luna Lovegood and Sherlock to meet, and I've been looking for a decent story about them from a while; then I found your story, and it has exceeded all of my expectations. All I can say is thank you for such an amazing short story.
Mohoro chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
AWWWWWWW! This is ADORABLE! Loved every bit of it. So cute yet. So sad.
Thanks for sharing!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You got both of them down really well I thought : ) Thanks for writing.
Alaksandra chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Gorgeous story.
Sadhbh chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is amazig you should continue this storie. They could meet agen whene Sherlocke is living with Jhon in 221B... I would defenitly be intrested in reading about that. If you do that pleas make it a multi fic as you are such a talented writer and I love this storie line.
Rowan's Hope chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
great job, i love luna and sherlock