Reviews for Isle of Rissa
TiaKisu chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Aw, now that was rather sweet, and funny. Haha, Doubar's reply to Ander's complaint was very amusing and totally him. I can well imagine all the crew laughing about this. xD

The little talk between Anders and Bryn was pretty interesting, and I must admit I even like it that there's someone questioning their relationship (especially as he means no ill with it after all). Also I enjoy a lot how much detail you put into this story. The introduction of another Captain who is friends with Sinbad is a lovely move and so fitting for the series.

And now they found an aquamarine. Oh, I wonder if the vendor can tell them something about it. :o)
TiaKisu chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Ah, I just had to read one more chapter! xD So Mable and the Captain know each other. Now, that I call quite some news! What is this all about then? You really crafted an interesting story here. I like how you add some twists and make things be not as easy and clear as they appeared to be at the beginning.

Thanx for sharing this with us! TK
TiaKisu chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Nice descriptions there! I could picture everything really well and like how you're adding a little tension to the story. Bryn still being below deck doesn't seem like a good thing, especially with someone being there with her obviously. Really wonder what's going on there!

I detected some tiny typos but other than that, again, this was a very lovely read! Thank you for continuing with this story. I shall try to catch up with the existing chapters soon.

TK
TiaKisu chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
And another lovely chapter! I liked the little moment where the mermaids and mermen were talking to Bryn, overwhelming her with their stories and their sadness. It had a very real touch to it and gave these creatures more soul.

And now the crew has to get onboard Hawkin's ship. I have the feeling this will not be quite as easy as it may sound to be. Wonder what you got in store for us! :o)
TiaKisu chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Aw, I truly am sorry it always takes me so long to catch up with your new chapters. It's definitely a pity you don't have more followers and reviews. Your story unfolds very nicely and has the charm of the show, too. The crew is very much in character and the scenario you are creating seems like an actual ep so far. Also, I liked the little humorous moment in this chapter - when Sinbad told Bryn to be careful and then slipped himself. Hehe.

I am glad to see you're still continuing the story even though there's an unjustified lack of review (mea culpa!). Do go on writing! TK
TiaKisu chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Ehehe, now I can just picture Firouz going all excited and questioning Ruby for hours about her people. I wonder if he'll come up with a scientific explanation for everything in the end. lol.
And so it's a sea captain who seeks the Aquamarine. Quite intriguing. Say I must admit I know only little about this stone - do these legends indeed exist or are they your own doing? No matter which is the case, I really like the story you told there. :o)
And it's nice to see how you manage to tie your OC Anders in without making him seem like the odd man out. It's a difficult task to introduce a new crew member but you're doing well so far.
Hope I'll soon be able to catch up with the other chapters as well.
Best wishes, TK.
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Aww, I'm so sorry for reviewing so late. It's a shame I didn't get around to continuing reading any earlier.
I really, really like where this is going to. A mermaid! Such an interesting idea. And she's in search of help, she knows Bryn and her queen/seer knows about the bracelets. I wonder what's troubling Ruby's people and how Sinbad and the crew are supposed to help. Looking forward to finding that out! :D

Apart from the plot itself, as always your writing is great. Love how you keep everyone so in-character and like the flow of the story. Keep on writing. Greetz, TK
Winddance111 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Very good chapter! More please :)
luvdiz chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
So happy to see an update. It made my day so thanks! Can't wait to see where you go with this.
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Aw, I very much like this so far. As always you captured the crew beautifully, and there's a nice pace to your writing. Also your descriptions are very vivid without getting too extensive. An all around nice style if you ask me.
And the story itself certainly is interesting as well. First the voices now the strange woman. I really wonder what's going on there. Oh, and I welcome that this story's more adventure oriented. While I really liked Capua for the nice family sort of athmosphere it had, a little adventure certainly does an AoS fic good. :o)
Last but lot least: really loved how Firouz just went on rambling after they'd found the girl and Sinbad had to stop him. That felt very much in-character. So well done there.

Looking forward to how this will continue. Keep on writing. TK
luvdiz chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I'm so happy you are posting a new story. It's off to a great start and I can't wait to read more.
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Mmh, such a lovely start to your new fic. And an intriguing one, too. I really like the crew's dynamic in your fics. It all seems taken right from the show, even the interaction between Bryn and Sinbad appears to be pretty in-character and is rather sweet (and that's coming from a M/S believer so it must mean something ;o). But now Sinbad and Bryn both heard a woman call out to them. That's interesting. Wonder what's going on there. Seems that this time you're plotting on a more adventure oriented story then? Sounds great. Looking forward to what you got in store for us. And sorry btw for not having reviewed the last chapters of Capua yet. I have only little time these days. Keep on writing. TK