Reviews for Accusations
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Very interesting.
LisaDouglas chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Yes victory! I knew she would win too and am so glad she did. This chapter was beautifully written and obviously carefully crafted, for example: "The room was filled with the random whispers that all blended together, forming an incoherent hum," that was one of my favorite lines. The emotion you capture is also exceptional. I love the insight you give to Emily throughout the whole story, but particularly in this chapter. She is right to be worried about the workplace problems she foresees having if she wins and I don't think she's paranoid at all! I would have the same worries. I'm a little surprised Bob wasn't more angry about those guys talking about her though. Most of all, I think the best thing about this story is likely the message it sends. It starts out with her being practically mortified about what happened, and through the struggle she gains confidence and by the end she is brave and victorious...what a great message about perseverance and justice!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very good! poor Emily!
LisaDouglas chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
What a jerk of an attorney...! And interesting reasoning for why they don't/can't have kids, and a very likely one too, considering the events of P-I-L-O-T! I would think Emily would be SOOOO mad over this, and Bob too really. I like the reassurance he gives her, the subtle exchange between them is so in character and very well written: "A subtle smile touched her lips, just enough to thank him with out having to say anything." I'm so glad she got to speak her mind at the end of the chapter, it just wouldnt' be...right otherwise! Hoping for ch 2 soon!