Reviews for The Red Side of a Blue Moon
Spica75 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I like your version of Akane. In a way she actually feels more real than the canon Akane. ;)
James Birdson chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
*giggles* Great
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome
Richard Ryley chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I've seen a story where Ranma is able to overcome the Cat Fist because the moon cats are cat-like aliens, not real cats, but can't remember where. At any rate, it's probably a better solution to the dilemma than any standard fanon solution.

Akane beating up the Hentai Horde in her sleep was hilarious, and probably entirely possible, given the Incense of Spring Sleep story.
TJG chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Kodachi as Haruka is rather interesting. She actually lucked out since being "eccentric" is okay when considered part of the Kuno family. Being rich probably helps too.

Having the moon healing wand be used as a sparkler rather than a fire hose is new. Maybe it is fanon that the devices mentally grants the activation code for those who are authorized to use them?

Given how Ranma was able to identify Luna's species may be taken to confirm Akane's beliefs, though it could be read other ways too. I wonder what would happen if Akane hosed Luna with the wand, maybe getting rid of her amnesia. On the other hand if it causes Luna to (hopefully temporary) act in a strange way, it might convince Ranma to never be on the receiving end of magic due to the risks.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter can not wait to see what happens next.
Aceina chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
good chapter thoe i dotn get why michru slaped akane that seemed a bit harsh
luger 7 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Cool Akane fanfic, dude.
Aceina chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
good chapter i liked it

thoe one qustion

why do pies have pants when they dont have a butt
hero in a cup chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
As insane as this sounds Sailor V is Kodachi.
Libri Ignis chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
...ow... I think something important just broke in my head. More please.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »