Reviews for The Red Side of a Blue Moon
luger 7 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Oh of course an excellent chapter and well written.
Compucles chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Hmm, two other Senshi, huh? Assuming my hunch about Ranma being Jupiter is accurate, I'm thinking Mars has joined up with V, seeing as Haruka was accounted for, and I highly doubt Saturn or Pluto would be joining any of the others at this point. In any case, if Artemis was there, I bet he was quite surprised to see Neptune show up and will have some explaining to do.

Nice to see someone with brains finally take advantage of the fact that Ranma does a lousy job picking aliases.
hero in a cup chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Tell me where did you get the MJOLNIR Armor I really want it. Why does Akane have the Mystery Machine? Are you secretly Obi Wan Kenobi's Force Ghost indulging your strange fantasies? Is Sailor V Shampoo?
We will find out next time on The Red Side of a Blue Moon.
uragaaru chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Noy, I have to say this is the best balance of your usual shenanigans and clarity in storytelling. A great chapter to one of your best stories.
Aceina chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
verry godo chapter and i suspect ranma will be either A mars B. beryl or c. jsut akeanes lesbian sex toy

also why the msytery machien why not herbie a much mroe famus magic vehicle
Grymloq chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Holy crap, that was hilarious! Remind me not to have Akane drive me anywhere...
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Splendid. Lovely. Excellent.
hero in a cup chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I bet Ranma is probably something evil, in this story at least.
Worst case scenario, He's a split part of a secret evil.
Keja-B chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
The Red Side of a Blue Moon: compensating clarity with humour. May you weep tears of joy and sorrow.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
This is super funny and it is getting better all pfthe time
luger 7 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
A most excellent chapter. Rock on, dude.
Compucles chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Wait a minute! Controlling vines would fit in with Sailor Jupiter's powers! This wouldn't be turning into a fuku fic, would it?
Grymloq chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyou for not making Ranma Tuxedo Kamen! I wouldn't have kept reading if you had Ranma dress up in a tuxedo and sprout cheesy lines while throwing freaking roses!
hero in a cup chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Maybe it's a Minako equivalent of Akane or Minako herself.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »