Reviews for The Red Side of a Blue Moon
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome
Richard Ryley chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I've seen a story where Ranma is able to overcome the Cat Fist because the moon cats are cat-like aliens, not real cats, but can't remember where. At any rate, it's probably a better solution to the dilemma than any standard fanon solution.

Akane beating up the Hentai Horde in her sleep was hilarious, and probably entirely possible, given the Incense of Spring Sleep story.
TJG chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Kodachi as Haruka is rather interesting. She actually lucked out since being "eccentric" is okay when considered part of the Kuno family. Being rich probably helps too.

Having the moon healing wand be used as a sparkler rather than a fire hose is new. Maybe it is fanon that the devices mentally grants the activation code for those who are authorized to use them?

Given how Ranma was able to identify Luna's species may be taken to confirm Akane's beliefs, though it could be read other ways too. I wonder what would happen if Akane hosed Luna with the wand, maybe getting rid of her amnesia. On the other hand if it causes Luna to (hopefully temporary) act in a strange way, it might convince Ranma to never be on the receiving end of magic due to the risks.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter can not wait to see what happens next.
Aceina chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
good chapter thoe i dotn get why michru slaped akane that seemed a bit harsh
luger 7 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Cool Akane fanfic, dude.
Aceina chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
good chapter i liked it

thoe one qustion

why do pies have pants when they dont have a butt
hero in a cup chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
As insane as this sounds Sailor V is Kodachi.
Libri Ignis chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
...ow... I think something important just broke in my head. More please.
TJG chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Maybe Akane will have Luna completely empty out whatever storage she has and have Ami sort them by who can use them and what they do. That way she can possibly jump to a later season powerup instead of grinding her way with the newbie stuff.

In particular the healing and ant-magic/curse stuff related would be of interest. Part of it is to get the possible gratitude of Ranma. More to help deal with casualties and counter the enemies.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
yay Ranma is here
and i call dibs on a predition
Ukyo is goin to be jupiter or Makoto is goin to be a okonomiyaki chef and jupiter
Richard Ryley chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Not sure why I wasn't logged in, but that last was my review.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
"Damnitthisiswhereothergirlsg owrongyoucan'thithim!"

This is the moment I laughed out loud. Genre savvy moves right into awareness of her alternate selves. And doesn't THAT make for a split personality? :D
Compucles chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
That was hilarious how Akane was deconstructing both Ranma and Sailor Moon tropes as she lived them! She's even figured out that Ranma being an arrogant jerk is mostly a facade before she even met him! She's gotta have TVTropes bookmarked on her computer's Internet browser.

Ranma's not going to be happy when he finds out the Tendos have a cat. That'll be interesting.

I still say Ranma should wind up in a ballgown whenever he's in female form whenever Sailor Moon is in danger. Either way, Akane should be able to use her genre-saviness to immediately figure out who he is.

So Akane would be willing to go for yuri? Does that mean she's a "switch-hitter," and if she is, would she be willing to swing from the other side of the plate if she could convince Ranma to pitch to her with the non-dominant arm? If she is, would she stop at first base or try for a double or triple (a home run not being an option in this situation)? Would she herself be willing to pitch to Ranma as a southpaw if she got a hold of some Instant Nannichuan? Am I making too many baseball euphamisms?
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Great chapter.

You know yoy've up too long when you finish the chapter and hear the Sonic 3 Act complete jingle in your head.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »