Reviews for The Red Side of a Blue Moon
hero in a cup chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
As insane as this sounds Sailor V is Kodachi.
Libri Ignis chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
...ow... I think something important just broke in my head. More please.
TJG chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Maybe Akane will have Luna completely empty out whatever storage she has and have Ami sort them by who can use them and what they do. That way she can possibly jump to a later season powerup instead of grinding her way with the newbie stuff.

In particular the healing and ant-magic/curse stuff related would be of interest. Part of it is to get the possible gratitude of Ranma. More to help deal with casualties and counter the enemies.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
yay Ranma is here
and i call dibs on a predition
Ukyo is goin to be jupiter or Makoto is goin to be a okonomiyaki chef and jupiter
Richard Ryley chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Not sure why I wasn't logged in, but that last was my review.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
"Damnitthisiswhereothergirlsg owrongyoucan'thithim!"

This is the moment I laughed out loud. Genre savvy moves right into awareness of her alternate selves. And doesn't THAT make for a split personality? :D
Compucles chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
That was hilarious how Akane was deconstructing both Ranma and Sailor Moon tropes as she lived them! She's even figured out that Ranma being an arrogant jerk is mostly a facade before she even met him! She's gotta have TVTropes bookmarked on her computer's Internet browser.

Ranma's not going to be happy when he finds out the Tendos have a cat. That'll be interesting.

I still say Ranma should wind up in a ballgown whenever he's in female form whenever Sailor Moon is in danger. Either way, Akane should be able to use her genre-saviness to immediately figure out who he is.

So Akane would be willing to go for yuri? Does that mean she's a "switch-hitter," and if she is, would she be willing to swing from the other side of the plate if she could convince Ranma to pitch to her with the non-dominant arm? If she is, would she stop at first base or try for a double or triple (a home run not being an option in this situation)? Would she herself be willing to pitch to Ranma as a southpaw if she got a hold of some Instant Nannichuan? Am I making too many baseball euphamisms?
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Great chapter.

You know yoy've up too long when you finish the chapter and hear the Sonic 3 Act complete jingle in your head.
hero in a cup chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I wonder. Who is sailor Venus? I want to guess, but I might be wrong.
luger 7 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
Compucles chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Wow, this is hilarious! So, Haruka has a brother who's a fighter, and there was that earlier comment about Akane being the 3rd best fighter at Furinkan. It's about time we had references to Ranma finally showing up. After all, you can't do a crossover and leave out the title character of one of the universes. If Nabiki were real, I'd place a bet with her on Ranma being Tuxedo Mask (or possibly Formal Gown Mask depending on form and whether there are Jusenkyo curses in this AU).
kazekitsune666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
After first 20 or so lines i gave up. Sorry not my cup of tea. I shoud have realized it from your placing akane as main character. Ranma rulez, Akane fails.
Eric-Brune chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
So... is Ranma going to show up as well?
tuatara chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Magical sister team! Huzzah! And Rabbit from Pooh cameoing in an incredibly obscure reference. Weird, but awesome. Great chapter again, my friend!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
i cant wait to see how much Haruka will enjoy being a Magic Girl herself
oh by the way... WHERE THE HECK IS RANMA?!
shouldnt he be there doing his Tuxedo Kamen thing instead of Mamoru?
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »