Reviews for The Red Side of a Blue Moon
hero in a cup chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I wonder. Who is sailor Venus? I want to guess, but I might be wrong.
luger 7 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
Compucles chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Wow, this is hilarious! So, Haruka has a brother who's a fighter, and there was that earlier comment about Akane being the 3rd best fighter at Furinkan. It's about time we had references to Ranma finally showing up. After all, you can't do a crossover and leave out the title character of one of the universes. If Nabiki were real, I'd place a bet with her on Ranma being Tuxedo Mask (or possibly Formal Gown Mask depending on form and whether there are Jusenkyo curses in this AU).
kazekitsune666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
After first 20 or so lines i gave up. Sorry not my cup of tea. I shoud have realized it from your placing akane as main character. Ranma rulez, Akane fails.
Eric-Brune chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
So... is Ranma going to show up as well?
tuatara chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Magical sister team! Huzzah! And Rabbit from Pooh cameoing in an incredibly obscure reference. Weird, but awesome. Great chapter again, my friend!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
i cant wait to see how much Haruka will enjoy being a Magic Girl herself
oh by the way... WHERE THE HECK IS RANMA?!
shouldnt he be there doing his Tuxedo Kamen thing instead of Mamoru?
Aceina chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
good chapter but id like to point out that haruka is a martle artist so the not a fighter thing dont make sense

also who the heck is haruka's brother?
luger 7 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
A most excellent chapter.
tuatara chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Why is this great chapter not getting more love, huh? I mean, come on. Those great sisterly moments at the end, especially the "Lilo & Stitch" reference? So good. Sooo good!
tuatara chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Apparently I never posted a comment for this chapter. Apologies! But you know I loved it, yes?
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Great story I love this idea especially how you actually portray Akane as someone with actual issues that cause her anger problem instead of someone who hits everyone around her for no reason like most people portray her.

P.S. Tell the Text it is the most bestest Text in the history of Texts known and unknown...OH and un-knowable can't forget those.
Aceina chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
verry good chapter thoe i have to ask was tehre drugs invovled when u wrote this (ina good way)
luger 7 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Great fanfic idea, dude.
Spica75 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Oh this is lots of fun. Well done.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »