Reviews for Home Sweet Home
Suse chapter 9 . 6/7
Go team! :-} Fun fic. I get a sad smile every time I see your screenname. Oh, Sirius... :-{
Suse chapter 3 . 6/7
Good fight scene! I'm so glad to have found these fics. My favorite Avenger is Hawkeye and I don't read slash so this is perfect! Hope you haven't given up writing MCU.
Kneoria chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
This is so cute!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Another great story. Well Done!
Sun chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Yeah, your Russian needs some work, but my English too :) But it does not matter, I really liked your fanfic, this story became one of the most favorite for me. The last chapter is no exception, especially I liked that moment on the roof. Natasha and Clint are so sweet and devoted to each other! That is exactly what I love about them! It gives me great pleasure to read your work. The only thing that I need is in what order to read the entire series of your fanfiction. I would be glad if you explain. And I'm waiting for new stories!
Pennie Laine chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
I love how you write the team! This was so fun to read. I think you have a really good grasp on each of the characters voices and how they interact with each other. I'm all about some team bonding and fighting bad guys and I just really enjoyed how you wrote it (and so scared for where the movies are going to end up going, I'm not mentally prepared to even think about that) Thanks for sharing the stories!
0aka chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Hello just wanted to say I love ur universe. u seem to write a lot about clint and I total support it, I hope to see more from you an thank u for this wonderful creation. I absolutely love ur endings especially how Ross was so shocked about the hulk in the original story. I love how you include the hulk it seems very natural and fun can't wait to see more interactions between the hulk and the team.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that I might get it on my kindle ASAP. I want to give credit where credit is due after all. I will also be putting the rest of this series on my kindle and use whatever name you tell me to use on them too.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Hahah awesome start
Thousandsmiles chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I think your stories are like a uk tv series, short, compact and awesome!
WhiteFang001 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
This is brilliant :)
I love the easy banter between Tony and Clint. The fact that when Tony was hurt the team all slept by his bedside - even Clint on top of the cupboard :) I love the little details you included, Tony installing the metal bars in the gym and giving Clint a window he can sit in. The reference to Thor's lightning, to playing Monopoly and Bruce bankrupting Tony. To Brooklyn cakes and Hellicarrier asshats. To the growing teams trust of Bruce and Clint and Natasha and Clint's super reflexes which can catch pillows while still half asleep
It was brilliant :) I really loved it
You should totally write more Avengers fics - you write all the characters really well :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
on to the next one
Wayfinder1314 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Uhhhh... just thought I'd point this out ... Pepper has already met Steve, so he wouldn't be introducing himself. Just sayin.
weemcg33 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
You know I can't remember if I reviewed this before, but as I've just read it all again, I just wanted to let you know that this story was awesome! You write Tony and Clint really well and they are two of my favourite characters.
This story had everything, action, humour, angst and friendship. I really wanted to hurt those agents who were targeting Clint. Glad the rest of the Avengers stuck up for Clint though. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
This is one of my all times favorite story! Along with your "Protective Reasoning"! I love Tony! :D