Reviews for Home Sweet Home
Pennie Laine chapter 9 . 4/21
I love how you write the team! This was so fun to read. I think you have a really good grasp on each of the characters voices and how they interact with each other. I'm all about some team bonding and fighting bad guys and I just really enjoyed how you wrote it (and so scared for where the movies are going to end up going, I'm not mentally prepared to even think about that) Thanks for sharing the stories!
0aka chapter 9 . 3/11
Hello just wanted to say I love ur universe. u seem to write a lot about clint and I total support it, I hope to see more from you an thank u for this wonderful creation. I absolutely love ur endings especially how Ross was so shocked about the hulk in the original story. I love how you include the hulk it seems very natural and fun can't wait to see more interactions between the hulk and the team.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that I might get it on my kindle ASAP. I want to give credit where credit is due after all. I will also be putting the rest of this series on my kindle and use whatever name you tell me to use on them too.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Hahah awesome start
Thousandsmiles chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I think your stories are like a uk tv series, short, compact and awesome!
WhiteFang001 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
This is brilliant :)
I love the easy banter between Tony and Clint. The fact that when Tony was hurt the team all slept by his bedside - even Clint on top of the cupboard :) I love the little details you included, Tony installing the metal bars in the gym and giving Clint a window he can sit in. The reference to Thor's lightning, to playing Monopoly and Bruce bankrupting Tony. To Brooklyn cakes and Hellicarrier asshats. To the growing teams trust of Bruce and Clint and Natasha and Clint's super reflexes which can catch pillows while still half asleep
It was brilliant :) I really loved it
You should totally write more Avengers fics - you write all the characters really well :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
on to the next one
ImagineShine chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Uhhhh... just thought I'd point this out ... Pepper has already met Steve, so he wouldn't be introducing himself. Just sayin.
weemcg33 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
You know I can't remember if I reviewed this before, but as I've just read it all again, I just wanted to let you know that this story was awesome! You write Tony and Clint really well and they are two of my favourite characters.
This story had everything, action, humour, angst and friendship. I really wanted to hurt those agents who were targeting Clint. Glad the rest of the Avengers stuck up for Clint though. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
This is one of my all times favorite story! Along with your "Protective Reasoning"! I love Tony! :D
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I think I love you.

:D Rarely do you find a good fic that has a good story, decent spelling/grammar, and includes all of the characters easily. You managed not only that, but to give us a great story with near-perfect spelling/grammar, that spectacularly includes all of the characters, shows them all interacting together, and furthers their character development. Holy crap.

I love this fic. Absolutely one of my favorites at this point. :) Especially since you manage to hold the characters' personalities so well, too. Also, you made me fall in love with Clint. You should be proud of yourself; I actually didn't care for him.

I only have three problems with the story: Fury didn't get his ass handed to him verbally for not telling them about Tony after they brought him back, Coulson is still apparently dead (tears... just tears galore), and the story is ending.

Of course, the last one is curable with the sequel. I'm off to it!

Thanks for the great story.

Write on.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
nice
kiwihead136 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I loved it! Your story is the kind of thing that I read, and then burst out laughing and get wierd looks from my family. I would love to see something on Thor, and his relationship with any one of the Avengers, and you're definitely one of the best fan fiction authors out there, I'm hoping I'll see some Thor, and maybe even Jane in your next story. I love how Clint warms up to his teammates gradually throughout the course of your series, and how his relationship with each Avenger really grows. I love how Clint gets underestimated and then proves everyone wrong by a long shot. I don't know if you just like fan fiction, but if you ever publish an actual book, post the info on this site because I'd be one of the first to buy it!
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This is incredible!
Love it!
Shinigami5910 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Home Sweet Home is my favourite fic from your Avengers Universe! I love the relationships and the expression you've woven into this story.

I felt the time Hawk and Bruce spent in enemy hands was a little drawn out in Protective Reasoning, but the scene where the Hulk and Clint were locked in with each other was amazing. I'd love to see more of the Hulks relationships with the teams, not just Bruce's. Maybe even a couple of short stories from beginning to now? I'm interested in how he was protective of Clint and how he had nicknames of the team, and what it was like at the beginning. But, over all it was the story that brought me into your universe, and I'm pretty happy with the comradeship you put into it.

I really enjoyed Ties That Bind, especially the focus on Clint and the bonds he's building.

I'm still chuckling from reading Retrograde, and am looking forward to the next one short you offer.

Your profile says Glass is in progress, however it's not on the list of available fics to read. So I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Overall, I enjoyed your Avengers fics so much I'll be keeping an eye out for more!