Reviews for In the Shadow of the Bat
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 21 . 8/27
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 3 . 8/27
"Who is he?" DA NA NA NA BATMAN
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 50 . 7/25
This is a brilliant story and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I could barely shut my laptop, I never wanted it to stop.
Amber chapter 50 . 3/9
I just wanted to take the time and leave a review...

I never leave chapter-by-chapter reviews and I only review at the end if the story has made me cry, laugh, hate, and love with the main character.

I'm just gonna say... HOLY SHIT that ending was good!
How you incorporated Stephanie Brown, Nolan's "Blake is Robin or whatever" idea, and that loop-hole of "death-by-bomb" from TDKR? Fucking all flawless. Like, damn.

And BABY WAYNE! *freaks out*
UGH, so good.

It'd be interesting if you made a one-shot about Blake and Stephanie meeting and a glimpse of how they operate! Keep in mind I haven't checked your account yet... So, sorry if I'm suggesting something you've already done. xD

So, yeah!

Fucking awesome job, and I loved it. :3
DarkDust27 chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
LOL! even before I saw your note at the end I was totally thinking the whole time that Ellie should have said "So I'll be the Pepper Potts to your Tony Stark" XD Anyway love it! -
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 50 . 6/29/2015
I loved this so much!
yifrodit chapter 37 . 1/29/2015
Ellie is starting to frustrate me. What a door mat! After 8 years (10 since batman begins) no man should be able to say that.
yifrodit chapter 35 . 1/29/2015
She needs to leave. No matter how much she loves him, she still needs to leave. If he wants her, he'll come after her.
notsofrilly chapter 50 . 8/21/2014
I like this version better. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I never read a pure Batman fic before and I think that I will start now.
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 50 . 7/5/2014
Noooo, it's the end! It was perfect, though.
saashi samy chapter 31 . 6/27/2014

interesting end
saashi samy chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
i like the end
Lizard-viking chapter 50 . 6/18/2014
I can't believe it is over after so long!

This is not going to be much of a review of the chapter itself, as much as a simple congratulations for making it to the end. I enjoyed reading it, despite the ups and downs it had occasionally.

Congratulations! :)
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 49 . 6/15/2014
Interesting way of examining some of the inevitable moments between the flight from Gotham and Alfred's inevitable discovery. I can hardly blame you for my own disbelief that Bruce would ever abandon Gotham but you are working with the material that you were given. The relief from both the hero and the heroine was refreshing to see and I liked Bruce and Eleanor's interaction over the discussion about Santa Prisca. I think the romance could have done with a little more tension but I suppose that tension and lingering issues are rarely left at the window when you just saved a city and barely escaped with your lives. Of course, it's also been a pretty long journey for these two with a lot of logical progression and real emotion throughout so I could hardly hold it against you if you just wanted to pave a simple road to the finale.

Good chapter and congratulations on getting near the end of this long journey.
Shadowed Replica chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
Though I am sad to see it end, I loved the story and wanTed to thank you for writing it. It Was very well written. You kept me sane when I was on bed rest during my pregnancy.