Reviews for In the Shadow of the Bat
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 29 . 4/3
they cuddle eeekkkk fangirl screams heheheheh... too cute!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 25 . 4/3
shes a bit more afraid then i would be ask i tend to stab there eyes or beat them up bo staf or bat will work XD and ask questions after i done with them and its there fault if they use body parts never to be returned joker or not. XD I do love the story.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 4/2
oh its easy to like her i love her and her way of saying yah i am staying buddy and nothing you say will get me to leave XD lol I love that about her! And her support of his bat life makes her amazing great!
Vanafindiel chapter 50 . 1/23
So... Did she have a boy or a girl? Just curious.
MarauderMist chapter 50 . 11/19/2016
A wonderful story! I enjoyed every part of it. The last arc of the story was great with a good and satisfying end. I love to read about strong female characters.
I sincerely hope this story gets a sequel of some kind.
pepcvina chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
AAAHHHHH
pepcvina chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
"Who is he?" DA NA NA NA BATMAN
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 50 . 7/25/2016
This is a brilliant story and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I could barely shut my laptop, I never wanted it to stop.
Amber chapter 50 . 3/9/2016
I just wanted to take the time and leave a review...

I never leave chapter-by-chapter reviews and I only review at the end if the story has made me cry, laugh, hate, and love with the main character.

I'm just gonna say... HOLY SHIT that ending was good!
How you incorporated Stephanie Brown, Nolan's "Blake is Robin or whatever" idea, and that loop-hole of "death-by-bomb" from TDKR? Fucking all flawless. Like, damn.

And BABY WAYNE! *freaks out*
UGH, so good.

It'd be interesting if you made a one-shot about Blake and Stephanie meeting and a glimpse of how they operate! Keep in mind I haven't checked your account yet... So, sorry if I'm suggesting something you've already done. xD

So, yeah!

Fucking awesome job, and I loved it. :3
DarkDust27 chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
LOL! even before I saw your note at the end I was totally thinking the whole time that Ellie should have said "So I'll be the Pepper Potts to your Tony Stark" XD Anyway love it! -
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 50 . 6/29/2015
I loved this so much!
yifrodit chapter 37 . 1/29/2015
Ellie is starting to frustrate me. What a door mat! After 8 years (10 since batman begins) no man should be able to say that.
yifrodit chapter 35 . 1/29/2015
She needs to leave. No matter how much she loves him, she still needs to leave. If he wants her, he'll come after her.
notsofrilly chapter 50 . 8/21/2014
I like this version better. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I never read a pure Batman fic before and I think that I will start now.
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 50 . 7/5/2014
Noooo, it's the end! It was perfect, though.