Reviews for In the Shadow of the Bat
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 50 . 6/29
I loved this so much!
yifrodit chapter 37 . 1/29
Ellie is starting to frustrate me. What a door mat! After 8 years (10 since batman begins) no man should be able to say that.
yifrodit chapter 35 . 1/29
She needs to leave. No matter how much she loves him, she still needs to leave. If he wants her, he'll come after her.
notsofrilly chapter 50 . 8/21/2014
I like this version better. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I never read a pure Batman fic before and I think that I will start now.
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 50 . 7/5/2014
Noooo, it's the end! It was perfect, though.
saashi samy chapter 31 . 6/27/2014
lemon?

interesting end
saashi samy chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
i like the end
Lizard-viking chapter 50 . 6/18/2014
I can't believe it is over after so long!

This is not going to be much of a review of the chapter itself, as much as a simple congratulations for making it to the end. I enjoyed reading it, despite the ups and downs it had occasionally.

Congratulations! :)
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 49 . 6/15/2014
Interesting way of examining some of the inevitable moments between the flight from Gotham and Alfred's inevitable discovery. I can hardly blame you for my own disbelief that Bruce would ever abandon Gotham but you are working with the material that you were given. The relief from both the hero and the heroine was refreshing to see and I liked Bruce and Eleanor's interaction over the discussion about Santa Prisca. I think the romance could have done with a little more tension but I suppose that tension and lingering issues are rarely left at the window when you just saved a city and barely escaped with your lives. Of course, it's also been a pretty long journey for these two with a lot of logical progression and real emotion throughout so I could hardly hold it against you if you just wanted to pave a simple road to the finale.

Good chapter and congratulations on getting near the end of this long journey.
Shadowed Replica chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
Though I am sad to see it end, I loved the story and wanTed to thank you for writing it. It Was very well written. You kept me sane when I was on bed rest during my pregnancy.

Sincerely,

SR
WinterRain36 chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
Wonderful ending! I am confused by one thing though. Who was the woman fighting next to the new Batman? Can you shed some light on that please? :P
Silverlynx13 chapter 50 . 6/11/2014
WOW. I"m glad I've found this story. I loved reading every word and was very glad that you were able to finish the story. I plan on reading your other stories now. You have a talent for writing.

A fan now
Silver
Hermione02 chapter 50 . 6/10/2014
Thank you for this amazing story! In my opinion,this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and believe me,I read a lot. I'm glad you finished the story and didn't stop in the middle of it.
I will miss your story updates. It's so weird,I started reading this story when I was living at home and going to school and now I'm living in a different town and I'm studying at university and your story is finished. Can't wait for new stories from you about the MCU or Star Trek:D
Abandon All Sanity chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
I've been reading this story since 8pm. It's currently 2am and I've progressively been reading this non stop. I'm getting agitated because its just lingering in the same this in the last few chapters and I'm waiting for her to break. I understand you've completed this story but I'm hoping I see her break and not be so submissive to him, apologising every time she speaks her mind. Anyway, I assume I will not be sleeping tonight as I can't stop reading this!
Abandon All Sanity chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
I'm so glad she finally had the nerve to snap at him. He was being pathetic.