Reviews for Two Words
(sigh) Heart melting!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Nice _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nice job! I always like a Snape who is a bit unsure of himself when it comes to relationships. Write more!
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very good. Keep on writing. Keep smiling. :-)
Crystal Shores chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Firstly, let me admit something kind of silly: I find it incredibly difficult to read most fics that primarily involve Sevvie's thought process because most of them are very hard to believe. It's not that I think an OOC fic is bad, it's just that the character of Severus Snape reminds me of an old friend, so it's difficult to see him, say, deciding to become a contestant on a TV show - he just wouldn't really do it!

That said, this fic was brilliant! You nailed him on the head: were he in this situation, I'm certain he'd react thusly. The bit about the age difference left me almost in tears - "Because I still worry that you might." was astonishing. You have a tremendous talent, so if you want to write more HP, I will read it! But if you want to go into, say, blogging or publishing - do it! I've no doubt you would succeed tremendously. Your ability here is incredible - I think you'd have a lot of fun with your own characters.

Either way, I look forward to reading more! Adding this story to my favorites list. Write on!
-Crystal
Jaxa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wonderful! One of the best, definitely most poetic one shot, I have ever read.
NameLeslie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was lovely. I think you've captured this exactly the way Severus would have done it, especially the words left unspoken.

Beautifully done.

Warm regards,
Fizzabella
The Bard's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Delightful!

BTW, she did say yes, right?
CSIknowItall chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aww cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
It was really good...I look forward to reading more of your work :)
worrywart chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very good! You summed up Severus very nicely.
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
What a simple and awesome way to ask. You did his emotions perfect I think. Great job
ivy-nichols chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
So so sweet:)
Mrs HH chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lovely! I look forward to reading more of your stories.