Reviews for Heated
rinbebop chapter 1 . 11/19
wow great oneshot! I loved your storytelling! and the fluff...i could squeal but it would damage my manliness there! lol I dont even know what Im saying...
Tigerlillyth chapter 1 . 8/29
WOAHHHHHHHHH... that really had me by surprise there O.O I love the fact how you rolled this up and I can really see where you're coming from even if I don't ship her like that with Alibaba, it's still a beautiful fic and wonderfully written, with her train of thoughts and the comparison. :)
sweetsugargirl02 chapter 1 . 4/27
wow, this fic is so cute, i like the pairing :) .. while reading it, its just made me smile the whole time,cause its too rare to have a story for this pair.. i so love it ! keep it up :)
Blazing Haired Flaming Eyed chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This is amazing. MY GOD I LOVE ALIKOU SO MUCH! :D On a serious note, I really enjoyed this story, and your descriptions and references to candles and the sun were something I'd never read before! A very well made and written story for my favorite pairing! Keep making more stories like these! :D
YLCourt chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Awwww... so sweet! I just knew the man in question must be Alibaba :)

Great fic. I love the way she is portrayed :D

neverchange5986 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
... *shock* ... i love this story.. i didn't expected that the guy whom Kougyoku married is Alibaba..

i love Judal X Kougyoku but ALiGyoku is so cute.. i hope .. please make more AliGyoku!
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
AliKou will be the death of me, there's so much potential there, sigh. Your fic was lovely! Kougyoku's thoughts were well delivered and, most importantly, IC. And your analogies about Alibaba being like a candle were gorgeous, and incredibly fitting. An altogether lovely fic, I'll be crossing my fingers so you write more for this pair!
Bakamicchi chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
So beautiful *-*
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
For someone who ships AliMor... I'd have to say I love this! :3 At first, I was wondering who her husband was, even though when I saw the Balbadd, I had an idea who it was... but the way you described this certain 'candle'... very nice. :)

Oh, Kougyoko... she's such a sweetie that I've already forgiven her of her crime of complete obliterating Ugo.
scribbledletters chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
AliKou is my OTP in Magi, and I'm very delightful that someone wrote about them in ffn. ;_; your fic is really beautiful! And I hope that you'll write more in the future!
reeroy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012

I feel happy to know I'm not the only one who thinks that their relationship can work.

I loved reading this and you've done a fantastic job in describing Kou's feelings in the past and present. Fingers crossed that you write more?

bluelust chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I never saw those two as more than friends but your fic made this pairing likeable to me. Thank you I love it!
a magi fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, never would've thought I'd actually see any AliKou around here. Sorry I don't have much to say, but that was really cute! Please, keep up the good work!