Reviews for What comes after always
Coffeelover1980 chapter 140 . 12/3/2015
wow...wow...Extraordinary story I really loved it!... WELL DONE! :-)
Thank you for writing and sharing! :-)
Liz
argo-XnG chapter 140 . 6/29/2015
Wow, that was a long one! Thank you for this story. I loved it all the way through!
Guest chapter 140 . 6/27/2015
so happy to see you finished your story, one of the best fan fictions I've read. Thank you for the hard work you put into it...
GuppyintheOcean chapter 140 . 6/26/2015
Congratulations on such an amazing, beautiful story. I joined the reading when there were 60 chapters complete and have been enjoying this story, chapter by chapter, ever since. May your live be as interesting and happy as your story.
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Dear Bugsandrose

Greetings!Someone from the ABC message boards recommended that I read your story "What comes after always?ITS GOING TO TAKE ME AWHILE TO READ ALL THOSE just from the first chapter I can tell its a fantastic story.

Can't wait for season eight...

Take care...

Theresa Delicot
khcb0334-41319 chapter 140 . 6/15/2015
Omg I love this story so freakin much and I can't believe it's over. Thank you for this absolutely amazing and exciting story. Also I am so sorry about you loosing two brothers and then your job
castluver99 chapter 140 . 6/14/2015
Thank you for this wonderful story! I see that it took you 3 years to write. I read it in 3 days! Couldn't put it down.
Guest chapter 140 . 6/11/2015
I have loved reading them all! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 140 . 6/9/2015
Wow...So well written and entertaining from start to finish. Thank you for keeping me anticipating each new chapter. Hope you have more great stories to tell.
Guest chapter 140 . 6/9/2015
I stopped watching Castle a year and a half ago. Yours is the only Castle story I have continued to read. I want to thank you for persevering through the years, and the ups and downs in your own life, to bring this story to a satisfying conclusion. I have enjoyed the journey!
VIOLET1213 chapter 140 . 6/10/2015
Thanks so much for writing this story. It was amazing.
Manxkid chapter 140 . 6/10/2015
This has been marvelous journey and a privilege to read. Thank you for the story and I do hope that at a future date you will start another tale for us to read.
keeker chapter 140 . 6/10/2015
Thank you for the wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.
Caya chapter 140 . 6/8/2015
your story has been rewarding for me, and filled my moments of hiatus from the show, thank you for taking the time to share with us
Ann chapter 140 . 6/7/2015
Thanks for a great story