Reviews for Haunted
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 8/22
Cool crossover
InsanityIsClarity chapter 28 . 8/6
This story was great. I just have one question: where's Neil? I mean, he was just as important to Paranorman as Wybie was to Coraline, but he only got one line! He's by no stretch of the imagination my favorite character (Coraline has to win that award), but I still like him. Other than that though, good job!
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 7 . 6/8
I would have gone with that too since Wybie is Coraline's adopted brother in this fanfic.
Mitty Finholdt chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Como assim o Wybie não confia neles?!
Mitty Finholdt chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Incest? HUEHUE
cosplayingFiend chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Just to let u know I am a new user ( I just got an account like 5 minutes ago) and I have read ur awesome fanfic as a guest. And let me tell u, it is one the best( And only) normaline fabrics I have ever read! I think it was just amazing, and I thought I would just tell u that! U rock!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
I knew from the chapter Agatha died the Other Mother would be her mom. :T
guest4now chapter 28 . 5/16/2013
GREATEST FANFICTION IN THE HISTORY OF FANFICTIONS PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL AND WATCH 2009 ASTRO BOY NYAN CAT VS SLENDERMAN AND THIS FIC TOGETHER HAS THE MORE THEN 1000 SIX PACKS OF KICK BUTT A LOAD OF AWESONE SAUCE AND 30000 GALLONS OF EPICNESS SYRUP TOPPED WITH 3 OMG SO FREAKING AWESOME CHERRIES YOU ROCK AND YOU ARE ALSO COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH AWESOME SAUCE AND I AM RANDOM AND TALK ALOT SO I SHOULD GO BYE hooo. :)
Tsu no mumei chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
if you like amnesia and slender then you should totally try SCP: containment breech
Butterfly Rampage chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
WOW I LOVEEEEED THIS! HAHA THIS IS SOOOO COOL! definitely going in the favorites c:
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
Oh my god... just realized I hadn't reviewed this!
Loved it, loved how you fitted everything in, loved the character development, loved the detail, ummmmm I could go on but I'd be here for awhile telling you stuff you already know so I'll leave it at that!
EXCELLENT!
lofallenve chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
i loved this so much. I'm literally almost crying.
Blacksword 1 chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
This was great had the best of both worlds a friendship forged in fire will never die and they will be haunted till the end peace
Marcyweirdo777 chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Woodswolf I love you for this story
rana2001 chapter 28 . 12/21/2012