Reviews for Haunted
Mitty Finholdt chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Como assim o Wybie não confia neles?!
Mitty Finholdt chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Incest? HUEHUE
I am Sebastian Michaelis chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Just to let u know I am a new user ( I just got an account like 5 minutes ago) and I have read ur awesome fanfic as a guest. And let me tell u, it is one the best( And only) normaline fabrics I have ever read! I think it was just amazing, and I thought I would just tell u that! U rock!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
I knew from the chapter Agatha died the Other Mother would be her mom. :T
guest4now chapter 28 . 5/16/2013
GREATEST FANFICTION IN THE HISTORY OF FANFICTIONS PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL AND WATCH 2009 ASTRO BOY NYAN CAT VS SLENDERMAN AND THIS FIC TOGETHER HAS THE MORE THEN 1000 SIX PACKS OF KICK BUTT A LOAD OF AWESONE SAUCE AND 30000 GALLONS OF EPICNESS SYRUP TOPPED WITH 3 OMG SO FREAKING AWESOME CHERRIES YOU ROCK AND YOU ARE ALSO COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH AWESOME SAUCE AND I AM RANDOM AND TALK ALOT SO I SHOULD GO BYE hooo. :)
Tsu no mumei chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
if you like amnesia and slender then you should totally try SCP: containment breech
Butterfly Rampage chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
WOW I LOVEEEEED THIS! HAHA THIS IS SOOOO COOL! definitely going in the favorites c:
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
Oh my god... just realized I hadn't reviewed this!
Loved it, loved how you fitted everything in, loved the character development, loved the detail, ummmmm I could go on but I'd be here for awhile telling you stuff you already know so I'll leave it at that!
EXCELLENT!
lofallenve chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
i loved this so much. I'm literally almost crying.
Blacksword 1 chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
This was great had the best of both worlds a friendship forged in fire will never die and they will be haunted till the end peace
Marcyweirdo777 chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Woodswolf I love you for this story
rana2001 chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
Wow. Just wow.
shishi-yow chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
One of the best stories I've ever read on this website. You've done a great job. You've fitted two plots real well and it's just amazing! :D I've been hooked with this story and I think I'll be coming back here from time to time until a sequel has been posted! :D

Now you have 122 reviews! Congratulations! You deserve this!
the great fan chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
that's so cool I was at Downtown Disney as well, but it was in November I loved the trip.
Anyway I love your story it is a great one, I love how you make it work.
You have a fan.
mangabreadroll chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Wow. 119 reviews. And probably counting. :) 28 chapters! You did a great job! I'll go through the chapters one by one once I'm done with this chapter, just to get a better grip on the story. Thanks for mentioning me, it was no problem - I was interested at the time. Once again, congratulations!