Reviews for Big City White Boys
Supergoddad chapter 22 . 3/22
Great chapter! I can't wait to see the outcome of the next chapter.
Supergoddad chapter 22 . 2/28
I would love to read what happens next. Excellent story, nothing else.
child who is cool chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
Great chapter
child who is cool chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Great new chapter! I love this story!
Audr3ygyakusetsu chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
Why'd you stop :- ... You better be updating soon.
Bertz chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
This story isn't as good as Forfeits, Fears, Demigods... but I like the college drama. Keep it coming ;)
prisps chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
OMG! I was so not expecting this! Not just the content of this chapter but the chapter itself. I thought you had stopped writing this story and I'm so glad you didn't. I was highly curious about what would happen, especially with Sokka and Toph - call me a sucker!
Anyway, I'm really happy and I hope you're feeling better too 3
Katsumara chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Wow. So it went from Katara going to meet Jet, to her 'stalking' Aang and now here they are. WELP! Romance is certainly in the air, eh? Funny how it works out like this.

Good to have you back!
Britmysta chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Duuuude. Thanks for the shout out bruh! I had to catch up and read the last chapter before I read this one. Man, wicked as usual. Each chapter is almost like its own little memoir. Your style is like, so surreal, the way you capture the moment. A great example is like right at the end when in the midst of being in the car and finally having the woman of his dreams, Aang randomly contemplates the track he can see in the distance. That's totally genius! My mind wanders like shit all the time at the most unrelated times, lol. So, I can totally relate. Curious to see how this will work out for you flow wise though since you also have another potential Aang/Katara chapter coming up in your other bad ass story Demigods. I'm not gonna lie, it would be funny as hell if Katara had herself all worked up in anticipation and Aang actually had something completely different in mind. But! I'll just have to wait and see what happens now won't I? Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Nice work! I'm really anxious to read about Katara and Aang and Jet too.
Lirileth chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
I don't know if anything I could say right now would help, but I just want you to know that a breakup like that never makes you "one of those girls". You were in a long relationship, and those are always involved... I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but I just wanted you to know that I support you. I sincerely hope you can feel better soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
I am adoring this story and especially your wonderfully lyrical prose and how in character everyone is. I'm just really really holding out for Kataang and Tokka and I know you'll get to them eventually. Good luck with everything going on in your life :D I get that sometimes it's hard to write even if you love your fans - life just gets in the way haha. But either way, since you have so many wonderful stories, I'm satisfied :D You're one of my fave fanfic authors and I love these AUs - actually you've made me absolutely adore AUs even if I didn't think I could before. You just have great ideas and you should really think about writing as maybe more than just a hobby. But that's just my opinion and I'm sure you have plenty of other awesome interests as well that you want to pursue :D
randommonkeyz998 chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Woah you left us in a most unfortunate place! Ahh! I hope you update soon! XD
puddmuppy chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Haha i recently broke my wrist too... im right handed so it was REALLY hard to do schoolwork... Im used to it know though.