Reviews for Saved
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Hey, it's been a long while since you've updated and all, but I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your story. It was interesting to see what Harry is going through, but I can't deny that his, for lack of a better word, angry side scares me. I did love when he hugged Malfoy and then Malfoy said the bit about losing his arms. I wish I could have seen their relationship progress... The doctor/psychiatrist guy seems a bit dodgy though... I don't trust him one bit. I would like to commend you on your story. There are so many of them that aren't carefully done, but you have amazing grammar and punctuation and I know that it sounds so insignificant, but it really makes a difference in the quality of the story. Thanks!
fortylinestare chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Looks like it's been a really long time, but I'll be following this story just in case you come back. I really enjoyed it and would like to see it finished.
Next Chapter chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Saved this to my bookmarks because I thought it said 10/17/13 only to just now realize it was 2012 the last time you updated!

AH! Please find your muse to continue this story! It is WAY too amazing for it to fall through! It's so dark and twisted but in a great way!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
This part is so cute and yet so sad.
indigoapple chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
thanks for updating... not
What's In a Name chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Amazing! Really great! Usually people use made up diseases for stories like these but I like you're using an actual disease which affects both muggles and magical folk.

Please continue! I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
TheStubbornLioness chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
You know IT'S really should look at dates before I read a new fic, I was just getting into this one as well :( ohwell, it was fun while it lasted

Ever the avid reader BlackHeartedBirthdat
JustAboveYourAverageSlytherin chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
I get the feeling that this isn't the end and the story's just on hiatus... But if it is the end it's a great line. I'm not even sure. It's an excellent story and I hope you update it soon if you plan to! The parts with Harry changing and becoming mean-when he insults Hermione- are so disturbingly good and add to the insanity of this story. And the lines are so good, whatever Draco says always seems so corrupted and mystical and awesome. Keep being amazing! JAYAS
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
;D
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
;)
ramdom chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Im lovin the story! When will it contiue?
elmorox35 chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Update maybe? I would hate to see this story abandonned or given up for adoption. Its really good and if its just that you're unable to update, that's fine :P but please continue
The Jumble Book chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely fantastic stuff so far, I see that you've stopped posting for a while but I can understand, real life always has to come before writing. Nevertheless I find this fic to be well written and thoughtful. There are very few schizophrenia fictions and even fewer that tackle it in such a realistic way as this.

I love how the relationship between Harry and Draco has evolved over time and also that between Harry and Ron and Hermione, it shows how difficult it can be for family and friends living with an individual with a mental health problem.

If you want any prompts to get back into the swing of writing I'd be happy to send you some, there are so many ways that this work could go but you mustn't rush. Take your time and well done on the work so far! I've really enjoyed reading.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I confess, I'd forgotten all about Hermione and what had happened with her and Harry a few chapters ago. I had to go back a bit and remind myself - serves me right for letting life get in the way of my fanfiction reading!

I think you wrote Ron brilliantly here, he has always been quite hot-headed in the books so once he found out what had happened, it's only right that he would go storming over to Harry's rooms in his anger!
I really loved your description of Harry's anger when it first rises up in him; you really made it sound like a dark and twisted being that's separate from Harry which I think anger can feel like sometimes. When we get suddenly angry at something it can feel as though it's almost out of our control, or at least it does to me on occasion (although not quite in the same way it is for Harry in this chapter!), so I really connected with your imagery there. I also liked the physical changes in Harry, he really does become a different person, both in his mind and physically which, again, is something I think works really well and I love those scenes an awful lot!

Oh Draco, he finally hugged Harry! I actually got a slight tear in my eye reading that scene, it surprised me - the hug I mean - which is how I think Harry felt at first! It was lovely though, really well timed and the fact that Draco was still clearly not entirely comfortable with hugging Harry just added to the moment.

As for your question at the end, it's actually very hard for me to choose a favourite part but I think as far as characters go it has to be Draco. Even when he has moments where he's almost looking after Harry, he still does it in such a, well a Malfoy-ish way that I just love it. I really do think you write him extremely well, no matter what situation you put him in!
I'm very intrigued by the anger that seems to possess Harry though and the scenes where that happens have been some of the most exciting so far, simply because there's such a drastic change in Harry, I never quite know what to expect!
Sincerely though, this whole fic is one of the most interesting I've read on here; your characters are all written really well and you've kept quite a lot of things canon compliant but added such wonderful twists to it.

I hope life is treating you well and they you will continue to update when you have the chance. I certainly know how real life can sometimes take away all time we'd rather be spending reading or writing on but I hope you still plan to continue with this story. XD
Until next time...
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Hello, once again I must apologise for the long gap between my reviewing. Real life become very chaotic these last few months but things have calmed down somewhat now and I can finally get back to reading the rest of this fic. About time isn't it?!

I loved the description at the beginning of how Draco and Harry fit together so well. It was so lovely to read and I really thought for a moment that Draco was going to hug him back... well either that or hit him!

I was a bit confused by the ending of this chapter I must admit. I can only assume that Harry was half dreaming and that the smell and the water were perhaps Draco... after a shower maybe as he came to Harry's bed while he was sleeping...? Okay I have no idea, I'm prepared to be proven very wrong (actually, I'm expecting it) when I get to the next chapter! *laughs*