Reviews for Saved
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 20 . 7/31
It took me a while to get round to reading this chapter (life kept getting in the way), but now I've had time to read this I remember what a great fic this is. I really love how the story is progressing, I had to go back and reread the last few chapters to remind myself what's happened so far. I hope you add more to this eventually, I want to know how the talk with Hermione will go!
ReyDelRey chapter 20 . 7/13
I really seem to have a thing for very well written stories that never have a conclusion, which is rather unfortunate since I really would like to continue reading this!
Little to no typos, well structured sentences, great description. You even mention installing some OOC, but truly, here is hardly any.

Because you did mention that you updated after a few years, I'll keep my fingers crossed and follow this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
This is Sooo good love the dynamics and how the characters are kept in check, please continue too much off a cliff hanger here. Can't wait for the next update!
vampire5596 chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
Just re-read this fic after so many years! It's wonderful, I do hope you carry on x
IrishEyesAreSmiling chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Oh, I would have thought it was PTSD
hannah chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
Oh will you ever return... well obviously not its been years. Always sad to see unfinnished fanfic, such a waste!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Hey, it's been a long while since you've updated and all, but I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your story. It was interesting to see what Harry is going through, but I can't deny that his, for lack of a better word, angry side scares me. I did love when he hugged Malfoy and then Malfoy said the bit about losing his arms. I wish I could have seen their relationship progress... The doctor/psychiatrist guy seems a bit dodgy though... I don't trust him one bit. I would like to commend you on your story. There are so many of them that aren't carefully done, but you have amazing grammar and punctuation and I know that it sounds so insignificant, but it really makes a difference in the quality of the story. Thanks!
karrielupin chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Looks like it's been a really long time, but I'll be following this story just in case you come back. I really enjoyed it and would like to see it finished.
Next Chapter chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Saved this to my bookmarks because I thought it said 10/17/13 only to just now realize it was 2012 the last time you updated!

AH! Please find your muse to continue this story! It is WAY too amazing for it to fall through! It's so dark and twisted but in a great way!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
This part is so cute and yet so sad.
indigoapple chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
thanks for updating... not
What's In a Name chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Amazing! Really great! Usually people use made up diseases for stories like these but I like you're using an actual disease which affects both muggles and magical folk.

Please continue! I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
TheStubbornLioness chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
You know IT'S really should look at dates before I read a new fic, I was just getting into this one as well :( ohwell, it was fun while it lasted

Ever the avid reader BlackHeartedBirthdat
JustAboveYourAverageSlytherin chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
I get the feeling that this isn't the end and the story's just on hiatus... But if it is the end it's a great line. I'm not even sure. It's an excellent story and I hope you update it soon if you plan to! The parts with Harry changing and becoming mean-when he insults Hermione- are so disturbingly good and add to the insanity of this story. And the lines are so good, whatever Draco says always seems so corrupted and mystical and awesome. Keep being amazing! JAYAS