Reviews for Saved
ShellieLuv chapter 20 . 5/7/2019
hello, me again. just finished chapter nineteen, this has been an amazing emotional roler coaster I'm so glad I had the chance to go on. I doubt you will see this but I am still going to try, please can there be more? I absolutely love it. I understand self doubt I really do but yours is completely not neccisary. the story is amazing, you are an amazing writer and I really really want more!
ShellieLuv chapter 12 . 5/7/2019
Hi! I know that this is late and its been years since you last updated this story and you probably wont even see this, but I thought this needed to be said. I'm on chapter 11(i dont know id you can see that I'm relatively knew to this site) and I just wanted to say that I'm so glad I came accros your story! it is an amazing story and I like the view of post war that you have portraid. it is very diferent from the other post war fan fictions that I have read and I like it very much. I also like the agknowladge ment that comes with having a character with a mental illness. it is something I have strugled with for years and it is nice to read about a character who is too. I cant wait to read where this goes and I really hope that it either is or will be completed!
GothDyke chapter 20 . 1/13/2019
It's been a few years since your last update, and I assume that this story is abandoned. Despite that I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading what you have written so far.

It's only "logical" that Hermione and Ron are hurt and disappointed by the appearance of Harry's Dark Side because their image of him was always somewhat idealized, whereas Draco is unafraid of all facets of Harry because he is intimately acquainted with the Dark Side of humankind in general. So he relishes to give as good as he gets. That Harry and Draco connect through their anger to both their benefit gives their relationship quite the unique dynamic.

My only point of discontent is the complete lack of information on the timeframe: In chapter 10 you said that the divergence from Canon is after HBP, but clearly this story is post-war (as Voldemort is dead) and some time has passed since the Last Battle. So where in time are we *now*? Seventh year? Eighth year? Which season are we in? Is it autnumn, winter or spring?

So, hoping against hope, I strongly encourage you to come back to this story and make my day with an update.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Seeing as I can only review once (how annoying) I just wanted to say, I've read this again recently and I still love it. Even if you don't write any more for this (I know it's been quite a while now), it's still one of my favourite Potter fics.
Hope life's treating you well.
Rose Sorrows chapter 20 . 4/23/2017
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this!
I really hope you'll continue. I found this work on AO3 and, knowing the HP community there, realized there was probably more here. I love your writing style, and the way you've written this is really great! I feel like you've remained very true to the characters, and, if you decide to continue, I am genuinely excited to see more. I don't have an account here on FFN, but you can bet that I'm bookmarking this on my browser. Thank you for the great story, and I really hope you'll continue!
Thanks,
~~Rose
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
It took me a while to get round to reading this chapter (life kept getting in the way), but now I've had time to read this I remember what a great fic this is. I really love how the story is progressing, I had to go back and reread the last few chapters to remind myself what's happened so far. I hope you add more to this eventually, I want to know how the talk with Hermione will go!
Only-Angst-Please chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
I really seem to have a thing for very well written stories that never have a conclusion, which is rather unfortunate since I really would like to continue reading this!
Little to no typos, well structured sentences, great description. You even mention installing some OOC, but truly, here is hardly any.

Because you did mention that you updated after a few years, I'll keep my fingers crossed and follow this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
This is Sooo good love the dynamics and how the characters are kept in check, please continue too much off a cliff hanger here. Can't wait for the next update!
vampire5596 chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
Just re-read this fic after so many years! It's wonderful, I do hope you carry on x
IrishEyesAreSmiling chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Oh, I would have thought it was PTSD
hannah chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
Oh will you ever return... well obviously not its been years. Always sad to see unfinnished fanfic, such a waste!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Hey, it's been a long while since you've updated and all, but I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your story. It was interesting to see what Harry is going through, but I can't deny that his, for lack of a better word, angry side scares me. I did love when he hugged Malfoy and then Malfoy said the bit about losing his arms. I wish I could have seen their relationship progress... The doctor/psychiatrist guy seems a bit dodgy though... I don't trust him one bit. I would like to commend you on your story. There are so many of them that aren't carefully done, but you have amazing grammar and punctuation and I know that it sounds so insignificant, but it really makes a difference in the quality of the story. Thanks!
karrielupin chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Looks like it's been a really long time, but I'll be following this story just in case you come back. I really enjoyed it and would like to see it finished.
Next Chapter chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Saved this to my bookmarks because I thought it said 10/17/13 only to just now realize it was 2012 the last time you updated!

AH! Please find your muse to continue this story! It is WAY too amazing for it to fall through! It's so dark and twisted but in a great way!