Reviews for Saved
Love Faith Embers chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Wow! Good story so far!
vampire5596 chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
I love all of the story so far and I image I will love the rest as well :)
sunneedee chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Another great chapter. My favorite parts of the story are when Draco and Harry awkwardly get to know each other, and they teeter on the edge of being friendly, but not quite. Also, i'd like to hurry up and find out that someone has been affecting Harrymwith magic to make him behave the way he is, because I'm really curious now. At least, I hope that's what it is because I don't like evil!Harry.
mommyflaw chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Oh my goodness. I do love this, especially his "friends" reactions to his disease. Not even willing to try. Tsk tsk. Ron always has been a hothead and poor Hermione just can't understand some things.

My favorite part of this story, so far, is probably the scene where Harry destroyed the bathroom and Draco patched him up [and possibly destroyed himself a bit in the process] because it was raw and beautiful and subtle all at once.
FreeHugsandLollipops chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Really reallh really good story i really like it its something different then the usual so can't wait for an update
sunneedee chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Love this version too. I rlly laughed at the bit Draco was going on about 'st potter' validating his opinions. I live for draco's cutting, witty remarks! More plz!
sunneedee chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Squeee!
Heather chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
I have to say I really like where this is going although I do hope that Harry and Draco don't get too close too quickly, I think with all the past and the hatred it woul take a ling time for anything to happen, even if they are starting to understand each other. I also really hope that you keep them both pretty dark and keep that I dont know edge that they have. Thy something that stops them from getting to lovey and fluffy I don't think either of them could pull it off. Haha. But yeah I'm really liking it so far can't wait for more!
Heather chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Omg I haven't read any of this on ages just prepare yourself because I have three chapters to read and I'm just going to go on a massive review sesh when I'm done haha!
GatesofShadows91 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Wow.
I have no words.
I've probably said this before, but I am just so in awe of how you describe their emotions!
can't wait for what's next
smak978 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
yay! I was waiting for an update :) Thank you!
mommyflaw chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Ooh! Does Draco taste like cloves? D
"Fuck you" is only two words, not three.

I've always thought Harry was kind of a pansy. I understand he wishes he had parents but he never knew what it was like with them and THEN had them taken away. It's nice to see someone else agrees.

That cliff hanger is horrible. Now I'm going to be mentally pacing and coming up with various paths the story could take. I don't remember if you answered this, but about how long do you see this story being? What made you decide to go this route with the story [I:E the schizophrenia]?
Mokuren no Ken chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
That was some BRILLIANT Draco Harry bonding time
vampire5596 chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
smak978 chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
I'm waiting for the next chapter, this is amazing! Thank you!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »