Reviews for Saved
Musy chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
I just found and read this for the first time today, and I have to say I'm genuinely touched, and your way of writing just makes me die for another chapter. Your way of pointing out details is amazing and I love this idea, and your gentle way to describe rather harsh and complicated things. Ah, I'm in love with you. :D I'm definitely looking forward the next chapter.
AmazinglyAddictedToAnime chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
I like this story. 3
mommyflaw chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
I'm sorry your sick. It's been the same in my house for the past week. I hope you feel better.

-FLAILS-
What was that? Perfect. Just gorgeous and I see it and I agree how complicated their relationship is and you are doing so wonderful portraying it. Also, look, my favorite Spill Canvas song. Yay.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
...I seriously love this story so much now! We really find out more about Draco and his psyche Their relationship is still "meh" but it's better now And we find out why Draco always wants to hurt Harry...
Anna chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
You Aw flawless. I adore Draco in this he is brilliant, this entire fic so far is brilliant! I love the darkness and the way Draco and Harry are together. They understand each other on some deep level but at the same time don't see eye to eye on anything. I like how dark the boys are I find it rather romantic ha! Anyway enough rambling can't wait for more!
Dancing Octopus chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
I siriusly cannot wait for the following chapters... I can't decide between which to choose from about you updating. I half expected this to be a drarry... Maybe you could take are of that? But that would happen later off course, I mean, what kind of boyfriend would enjoy hurting his loved one? Anyway... KEEP WRITING!
Heather chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
That was perfect perfect perfect! So dark and twisted, I love how Harry and Dracos relationship works. Very well done! In regards to your question I would personally prefere longer weekly chapters but tbh as long as your still posting I don't mind! :)
TheXDarknessXWithinXMe chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
I love your story! XD Personally, I think long chapters with weekly updates would be good, that way I don't have to finish reading too quickly, I love a long story and I love how this story is going so far, even though that sounds strange..XP XD
Actual-Grendel chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
...Draco, you sure you're doing him good doing that? lol. Glad you updated!
sunneedee chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Hey keep up the good work, I'm really enjoying this fic so far :)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Whoa... That was an intense ending... I thought the panic attack at the begin really kind of set the mood, helpless and broken... I love this story so much!
mommyflaw chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I...you...what? What? I am so confused. That was NOT what I was expecting but in a weird kind of way I love it? Does that even make sense? I don't know. Maybe because I'm taking it as Draco would do anything for him if he felt he needed it? Ah, I'm so confused. I swear reading this story makes me feel schizophrenic sometimes because I can never figure out how I feel about any one chapter.

I would be fine with either one, though the weekly ones would probably help me get assignments done before the day they are due. /
Misuchin chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Gosh, I love this story,the prelude was fantastic.
I also like the end of this chapter, it was perfectly represented how desperately Harry clung to Malfoy.
I like how Harry turned out after he won against Voldemort, as well as the relationship between him and his friends.
Malfoy is one of my favorite characters, so I usually notice the moment OO-ness occurs, but this Malfoy is indeed really good personated.

Thank you for this awesome story. ;)
TheSaraMalfoy chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I'm your 50th comment! :D I love this story! Very well written. I've been working on a few but I don't have the guts to post it yet because I hate bad reveiws and all. I hope you write more! :) My birthday is in 4 days so I may not get to read your latest chapters.
You're a fabulous writer. I'm waiting for the next chapter.
GatesofShadows91 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
re-reading this in light of the new chapter and my brain seems to have been on retard mode when I first read it because somehow I seemed to have missed bits an pieces . but this time around I read it more carefully and not at 3am so My brain is a sponge :-p soaking in EVERYTHING. I appreciate this story on a whole new level! :D

I was trying to be sneaky and make you happy and try boost the reviews up to 50 by commenting on previous chapters ;)
but the website wouldn't let me .

anyways, I do look forward to the next chapter! :D