Reviews for Saved
Mokuren no Ken chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
The chapter wasn't bad I definitely like the part with the water and cinnamon extract and crushed beetle shells though I wonder if it actually works...
elmorox35 chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Why you say this chapter is bad?
Heather chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Woop so glad you updated! This is really turning out to be a fantastic story, you should be proud! Keep it up xx
GatesofShadows91 chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Forever in awe of how detailed you are with emotions and reactions between characters an all. :)

Draco saves the day again. I think a name change is in order: The-Boy-Who-Lives-Because-of-Malfoy hehehe :p
the lone wolf cries chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
absolutely love this fic, can't wait for the next chapter
Mokuren no Ken chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Well, that was intense... I wonder what it means by the unicorn hair... .
BlackIsColourful chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
For christs sake, update already, I'm bored and this is ridiculous, its been longer than a week
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS FIC! It's amazing, your very talented :3
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
When you said this chapter was 'D-a-r-k' I got a little thrill of excitement rush up my spine. Just thought you should know.

Now I see why Draco wants to keep pushing Harry, it's his way of getting his own back. I was wondering where his need to provoke and push Harry came from so it's nice to know now. It seems quite fitting too, Draco has always been about getting even and not seeming weak (in the books I mean), so this is quite logical for him really.

I liked the parallel between Harry and Draco in this chapter, there's a lot of talk of anger in the beginning and you showed that they both use anger to cover up the things they don't want to feel. I found that was really nicely done and almost paves the way for them to see that there are things they have in common. This really stood out for me: "He had an almost overwhelming urge to reach out, then, and touch Harry. Hurt Harry—and maybe even himself. He wanted to show that he understood, that they were both alone and angry, but together in their bitter loneliness. He wanted to cause Harry as much pain as he was causing himself and, Hell, maybe even hitch a ride." I don't know why really but I think this section showed so much about Draco and how his mind works and it just really stood out in the chapter. It's a really great bit of writing, very revealing.

I think you wrote Harry's self harm really well, I know it can be a sensitive subject and I often get the impression that some people don't want to be too descriptive or get too bogged sown with it. You seem to have the right balance, it's not come across as over-glorified (which I've seen a lot of on here actually) and you don't just skirt around the subject which is something that annoys the hell out of me. You definitely deserve kudos for that.

I thought the ending was good too; for a short while I thought Draco was going to initiate some kind of heart-to-heart with Harry about his nightmare (then I remembered he's Draco) and it made me laugh when he just cast a silencing charm and went back to sleep. Perfect!
I'm also intrigued as to the potion Draco took before he went to sleep, I don't really want to try and guess what it might be for but I'm inclined to say perhaps something to do with how the war has affected him. I have no clue and my option knowledge isn't good enough for the description of the potion you gave to be a clue... I'll just have to wait!

I think this may in fact be the longest review I've ever written but there was just so much I wanted to say. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter but I expect I'll still end up getting three of four chapters behind until I get chance to sit and read them properly. Until next time!
Update or else chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Update needed please!
I know you said you had a life and so have I.
We readers have other things to do, to read, if kept waiting. Why read this story when it's left hanging and driving me insane, particularly as it's such a fantastic, well-written, engaging story?
Update now!
Thanks
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
First I just want to say, you're definitely not talking to yourself here! I for one certainly want you to continue, but I know what you mean (we've spoken about this before) reviews definitely help and not enough people leave them frankly. It's rubbish but really, try not to let it put you off and get to you. I know it's really easy to say but honestly, you write really well and your plot for this fic is both unique and captivating so never forget that.

Draco is definitely a 'watch-ferret', that's a great line and good on Harry for that little one-up on Draco. Haha

I'm still not sure about Mr. Muller, but the way he faced up to Draco made me like him more. Sometimes, I've noticed that even adults seem to bow down to Malfoy just because of his name and who his father is so it's good to see a character hold his own against him.
I actually rather liked their (Harry and Mr. Muller's) exchange after Draco had left, about forgiveness and self-forgiveness. I think it was very telling that Harry was offended at the implication that he was "set in his ways and living in a bloodied past": it was almost as though he sees his past as justification for what's going on in his present. That he's been through so much pain and turmoil that he honestly can't imagine a life without it, even though he might think he's trying. That's hard to explain but I think you'll know what I'm trying to get across. I hope!
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
I winced a bit when Draco's fist collided with the wall at the beginning. Ouch! I liked your description of the anger Harry felt, the way it just seemed to vanish leaving him wondering where it came from.

I get so annoyed at Draco because he's an insufferable git but it's always so exciting reading scenes with him in, I do sort of love him. I like how he notices the little changes in Harry, it's like he's paying more attention to Harry than he'd like to admit to himself. Unless I'm just reading too much into things, but each little shift in Harry's mood, Draco seems to be aware of.

I liked Ron being in the interrogation with McGonagall, his little looks to Harry and snickers and then his interjection at the end when McGonagall said Draco would take over watching Harry. It was really well done, I don't always like Ron but you got him really well.
And back to Draco again, looking after Harry? I really can't see that ending well at all, not with that last thought of Draco's!
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Oooh damn that Daily Prophet! Get ready for some more review spam, I seem to be about three chapters behind in reading once again _
This was a really good chapter, I was wondering along with Harry why people were staring at him so much but of course, someone went and talked with the Prophet! I liked the description of the voice Harry heard as well, it was really quite vivid and creepy. The part when he felt like there was a hand covering his mouth was a really strong image, it actually made me subconsciously touch my own mouth! haha

And Draco, I do love him. I really like how he's still very much a git to Harry in this, sometimes people write him as just being too nice and suddenly all friendly. I think he can still help Harry (well, save his life), and still be a git... because he's Draco. Right?!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what on earth Draco will do next! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Liking this story very much
AnjuraAmatrava chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I really really like this story, I have been looking for a story like this for a while and I hope it's going to continue for a long time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »