Reviews for Silent Serenity
So fucking creepy, getting hugged by a person you just met.
devious.scribe chapter 8 . 5/29
I'm really hoping you continue this. I found it this morning and have just finished it and was kind of heart broken when I realized I was at the end of what you had done.
She's a fucking creep
NorthWest9 chapter 8 . 4/18
Brilliant! I love Kate and the dynamic between her and her brother as well as between her and the Cullen's. The character development and relationship between everyone so far, it's progressing but not unrealistically fast. Can't wait to see what happens next!
alexae15 chapter 8 . 4/2
Great job!
When are you gonna put the next chabter
I hope you read this beacause your writing is phenomenal
LostGirl24 chapter 7 . 3/11
I really love this story so far! I can't wait until the next update! :D
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 3/6
nice, that was a good shopping trip, that was nice of Rosalie to get her that dress, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
please please please update! love this story
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 7 . 3/1
Amazing chapter, totally love Kate and her interactions with the Cullen's are always interesting to read. Rose is warming up to her slowly but surely and I like her relationship with everyone already..even Edward who always seems to enjoy his forays into her thoughts lol.
CassandraaCaitlinn chapter 7 . 3/1
I just binge read this and I love it. Your oc is great and lively and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future! Great job!
acompletenerd chapter 7 . 2/28
Well done. I like Rose opening up to her. I'm assuming it's since they heard her story. Update soon please :)
Who spit in your bean curd?
Mulan's grandma.