Reviews for August 19, 2012 – National Lighthouse Day
LanieSullivan chapter 1 . 2/23
Just found this little tale and it is completely adorable. I love the idea of Lee and Amanda meeting a young Buffy. Too, too cute, but there is just one little issue with the timing of this. Amanda stopped seeing Dean in early 1984 when Buffy would have just turned 3 since she was born in January 1981 unless you're intent is to have Amanda's nowhere relationship with Dean drag on much long that it did in the series.
Still a very cute tale.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I think grown up Buffy should bring some of her students there and maybe have a new run in with the spy pair. Lovely. Thank you for writing.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was so utterly cute. Buffy was a fireball even back then huh. :-)
Teri chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Scarecrow and Mrs. King was one of my favorite shows too. Lee was so handsome and stories were fun. (I am still enjoying the show on DVD too.) Thanks for a cute story that helps explain what happened to Dean.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
OK...Mmooch I know I've been bad about the lack of reviewing for your stories which are ALWAYS awesome! but I just had to say...YAY! Scarecrow and Mrs. King was one of my favorites growing up and I LOVE you for adding them to your crossovers...LOVED IT! and Buffy checking out Lee cause well she ain't BLIND...LOL...CUTE!

THANKS:"D
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
you know I could picture it. I'm always thankfull for my imagination but feeding it like this is awesome. Good one. again.