Reviews for CAMP
Rose chapter 22 . 3/3
PLEASE update i love it and i need to know what happens
Rose chapter 22 . 1/25
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE write more to this! :)
Rose chapter 20 . 1/25
I only have 2 more chapters but I already know that I will want WAY more than that so PLEASE write a squeal if you haven't already. You are such a good writer! :)
Rose chapter 12 . 1/25
I love the way Maya and Zig finally got to kiss!
Audreylorraine chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
Even though this isn't done it's still the best fanfic I've ever read.
KnightJade-67 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I think you're really good and should continue. I love camaya still I mean to some people they are still in love and some don't but that how they feel. But I really hope you continue this I really love it
DanseChick chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Continue this
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
More please!
ZeviexCabbieLoverForever chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
If you don't like camaya anymore then change the story or the plot. Someone did that on a Twisted Story and they had to inform the readers that there was a plot change. I'm not saying it has to be Zaya, even though I, myself, am a zaya fan. Just do what you want.
Anna chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Juuusssst wondering, did you find your love for Maybell again? Only wondering because now that Cam is gone, us Maybell lovers only have a fanfiction to rely on happy Campbells!
Maya Matlin-Novak chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
So...if you hate maybell, does this mean Zaya's gonna stay together in this? Pretty please?(:
SqueegeeG chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
I love this story and can't wait for an update! Preferably soon but ya know, take your time its all good.
Brooklyn chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Omg couldn't stop laughing through the whole chapter (it's a good thing)
nicxyz2002 chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Pretty Pretty Please Update soon!Miss your updates on this story! 8)
Is there a reason why you dont feel the same for Camaya?
yt chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
Will you at leat finish the story with a camaya happily ever asfter