Reviews for Torn:The 23rd Hunger Games
CJstoriesobsess chapter 27 . 3/23/2013
And the story is over. Makes me sad, yet happy. I have no parting words today other than I love the story and that I'm glad how far my tribute got even though Kaleb didn't win. Hope you make more fanfics!
rocknrollneverforgets chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
ooooOOOOOhhh this was really good:))
Hoprocker chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
The last chapter and I just picked this story up yesterday XD

["Listen to me okay? Your sister was a great person and was a gift to this world. The angels needed her so bad they just could not wait. She's with them now."] Omg this line was super sad. :( She really knows how to handle the little ones.

Aww what a crappy ending for Towner. Seriously. But I guess that's the price you have to pay for winning.
Hoprocker chapter 26 . 3/16/2013
Waaah, oh my gosh that was such a good ending! I loved the description of her reuniting with her family and the final words of the girl disappearing like a ghost. Well done. :)
Hoprocker chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Wow! That last fight was intense. Lily's last words were so sad. You had me nervous at the beginning, what with it being Towner's birthday and all. Probably just because I killed one of my tributes on his birthday. But Lily was really antagonized, so I was still pretty sure Towner would win.
Hoprocker chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
Aw man, Maria's dead. D: I was rooting for her. That sucks that Delilah had to die too. The Games kill more than just tributes I guess. :( Also, boo on anyone who stopped reviewing the story just because their tribute died. I hate it when that happens.
Hoprocker chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Oh Cecily! I really do hope you can make it home (good taste in songs btw). I like Maria, Lily, and Towner as well. The Careers haven't really impressed me too much.

NOOOOO CECILY! I JINXED YOU I'M SORRY AHHHHHH DX
Hoprocker chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Ooh was not expecting those two to die. :( Maybe it was for the best, Reiyn was starting to lose it. Nine left! I think it's time some Careers start dropping dead.
Hoprocker chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
Ariana's death was one of the saddest so far. :( And I was totes ready to ship her with Reiyn. OMG not Drake too! There go two of my favorites! D: Lily's reaction was really heart-breaking, it's a shame they cared so much about one another but weren't able to meet up in the arena.
Hoprocker chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
I was so scared that prank was gonna backfire and Stephen was gonna wind up accidentally snapping someone's neck in self defense. XD Aside from that, I like Drake and Cecily's alliance, it's sweet. :3 I liked Leigha's moment with the tape and I was sad to see her go. :(
Hoprocker chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Aw what nice Careers, dividing up the kill like that! XD I felt bad for Natalya though...at least she went out with dignity and not like a frightened child.
Hoprocker chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Heyyy, you've read my stories haven't you? I'm taking the day off so Imma read this one. :) Anyways, poor little Bloodbaths...they will be missed but easily forgotten now that the real Games have begun!
clato4thewin chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
YAY. FLUFF. U DONT KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN WAITING FUR U TO WRITE FLUFF. BUT DONT GET TOO GOOD AND MAKE IT M OR ANYTHING OR MAKE IT 50 SHADES OF GREY KIND OR STUFF AND DRIVE SAFE OKAY I LOVE U. AND REMEMBER. ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR KILLING JOHN. OR BRUCE/THOMAS. OR NATALIE. WELL NATALIE WAS KIND OF A HOE BUT ILL STILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR KILLING MY BABIES. OR YOU NOT LETTING ANYONE SAVE MY BABIES. WHY DIDNT ANYONE SAVE MY BABIES. THEYRE MY BABIES, YOU SHOULDVE SAVED THEM NOW WHEN YOUR KIDS NEED A KIDNEY DONT COME CRYING TO ME. CAUSE U LET MY BABIES DIE. OKAY BYE NOW.
Gui-Chi chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
I'm kind of sad this story is coming to an end soon. The dress you described sounds beautiful, and I wish I could have it myself! Enjoyed this chapter, it gave a nice recap for the rest of the story as well. There were a few small grammatical errors, but overall it was good.
clato4thewin chapter 25 . 10/21/2012