Reviews for Ultraman Tiga
Guest chapter 32 . 11/20/2015
Why haven't you continued the story yet? Come on! it was getting good!
King Rocket chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
It been over a year now since the last update, so i am safe to assume this fic is DED right?
King Rocket chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
Ya know, for saying "It;s is very dangerous to go into the forest. Many type of creatures live there."
They tend to willingly walk into the woods a lot '
King Rocket chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I pretty much figured Makeena wouldn't be killed, since he didn't in the series (first monster to be spared by Tiga). It also one of my favorite in the series too, i just love kaiju with transformer-ish ability.
King Rocket chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Hmm, i thought you was going with the chronological order of Tiga's events. When suddenly, Gomora (whose did not appeared in Tiga's series, as i recall)
Princekyuakiva chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow nice story
banzaiman chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
Are you going to do a Halloween special or should I say, a nightmare night special.
uruturamanzenith chapter 32 . 9/29/2013
Not bad. I actually liked that episode of Ultraman Max where Ifu was introduced. And the ending was pretty much how it was resolved in the series, except in the show, it was music, as opposed to love that you have used. That being said, I can't help but notice that you're using little side-stories that go nowhere. Like with the issue with Sweetie Belle thinking she was fat. All you did was have Cory give her a little talk, and that's it. Was it resolved, or what?
Superrider chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
The reason I like reading this is because I like seeing the romance between Cory and Twilight.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 30 . 8/23/2013
What a fantastic chapter! The battle with the Kyrie infused Chrysallis was epic! I have now declared this as another one of my favorite chapters as well.
uruturamanzenith chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
So, does this mean you're almost done, or what?
godzillafan1 chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
freakin ponies can't believe they would turn on him with friends like them who needs enemies cory didn't even get an apology at the end of this chapter need to work on your spelling anyway write the next chapter when you can.
uruturamanzenith chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
Good chapter. I loved the conflict in this one, especially where Cory turns evil. That said, with what you did with Discord, we may have to revise on how we're writing him in the Ultramam Tiga & Ultraman Gaia sequel.

p.s. PLEASE tell me you're almost done with this story! I like it, don't get me wrong, but I'm anxious to get our story up and running.
kamen rider 1011 chapter 29 . 7/17/2013
This chapter was good but kinda sad at the end. But I have an idea for the next chapter or the one after that.
Here it is:
Torn between the decision of going home and leaving his friends or staying and abandoning his possibly only chance of going home, plus what happened during his last fight, Cory goes to the woods to clear his head. But a strange meteorite lands, and when Cory brings it to twilight, the meteor turns Cory into Evolu.
This also has temporarily severed the link with ultraman tiga. Now will tiga fight his host or will Cory/Evolu destroy the world before there is a way to revert him back to normal?

That is my idea for your entry, I hope you pick this. Since this is your fan fiction you can write however you like. Please use this idea and good luck with your fanfiction.
godzillafan1 chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
whoa that was dark does this mean cory will decide to leave equestria? well write the next chapter when ya can.