Reviews for The Celestial Maiden
yorushihe chapter 2 . 7/5
Shamelessly stalking your stories, I found out that quite a few of favorites of mine I read this year came from you x)
Thank you for sharing them all!
Hanna
midnightread chapter 2 . 2/26
Really enjoyed it. I think you got the characters, and the way they interacted with each other, pretty dead on.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Nice one! I laughed a lot. Lots of stories, and Doctor timey-wimey funsies. And Daniel being Daniel, and of course all the heartwarming spoilers. They should have included a picture or two of the past, maybe of them in a temple in Ancient Egypt when it was new, or next to the Venus de Milo before her arms got broken off. That would have made Daniel gasp even more than the school named after him. Still, I love it.
Kirk chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Rolled on the floor and laughed my tail off!
Wonderfully done!
Namely Namington chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for the share.
Relena Duo chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
love it!
DanielHimura chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Very nice story.
AshDawnT chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I just wanted to say that this was an awesome story and that if you do another Doctor Who and SG-1 crossover, I would totally read it.
luvsanime chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
You are brilliant. I can actually hear the doctor's voice reading out his dialogue!
Retric chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
That was a great story. Would be fun to read about another encounter, but I think this length really works well.
Aslook chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Brilliant! Any chance of a sequel? One where the Doctor actually breaks into the mountain?
Blackravens5 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
great story! loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
awesome!
anyagracea chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This is by far the best fanfiction i have ever read!
Gwenlynn chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Enjoyed reading this one. Now lets see if WE can evade the fate that is described here. In that way this was just lile classic sf that was often used to describe problems on earth proected in a fictianol world.