Reviews for The Celestial Maiden
Netchka chapter 2 . 11/14
Supposed to read Dr. WhoStargate crossover fic.
Netchka chapter 2 . 11/14
I've never read a D fic before. Very cool. I hope this continues at some point.
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I really liked it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Awesome. And surprisingly a crossover I've never seen any version of before.
Wrin chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Beautiful. I kind of wish you'd added a little more detail about that last planet since I don't remember the series very well, but it's an awesome story without any changes.
head.chantal chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Love Jack dealing with Daniel in his usual sarcastic manner. And teal’cs reference to men in black. And when you said that “he could tell full well when Daniel said ‘we’ what he meant was ‘Jack” was priceless. Playing nice with a bunch of annoying politicians did not sound like fun- I agree. I laughed at the doctor’s rant when Daniel introduced himself that sounds just like him. Trust River to turn up. “I know that look it means you’re planning something” can be used to describe the SG1 bunch. Could just imagine Daniel in ‘lecture mode’ with Jack stood nearby amusing himself.
I've got a theory about what he has planned.
yorushihe chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Shamelessly stalking your stories, I found out that quite a few of favorites of mine I read this year came from you x)
Thank you for sharing them all!
Hanna
midnightread chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Really enjoyed it. I think you got the characters, and the way they interacted with each other, pretty dead on.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Nice one! I laughed a lot. Lots of stories, and Doctor timey-wimey funsies. And Daniel being Daniel, and of course all the heartwarming spoilers. They should have included a picture or two of the past, maybe of them in a temple in Ancient Egypt when it was new, or next to the Venus de Milo before her arms got broken off. That would have made Daniel gasp even more than the school named after him. Still, I love it.
Kirk chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Rolled on the floor and laughed my tail off!
Wonderfully done!
Namely Namington chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for the share.
Relena Duo chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
love it!
DanielHimura chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Very nice story.
AshDawnT chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I just wanted to say that this was an awesome story and that if you do another Doctor Who and SG-1 crossover, I would totally read it.
luvsanime chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
You are brilliant. I can actually hear the doctor's voice reading out his dialogue!