Reviews for Paradise for the Lost
Carrie281 chapter 22 . 1/30
You are a genius! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful stories. Xx
DarkJewel55 chapter 3 . 7/17/2018
I always end up hating your Tyler lol
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2018
Your writing and stories are genius - thank you for posting them!
Redbudrose chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
I love this story and was rereading it again for the 20th or so time. I'm sure this is a long shot but any chance you may finish the sequel?
Uppity Bitch chapter 22 . 12/26/2016
any chance you'll consider returning to this one? I adore your writing and often re-read it. You're very talented!
NatalieLynn chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I went looking for the sequel on your profile, but it appears you have not published it as yet. Do you perhaps have it posted on a different site?
addicted to klaroline chapter 22 . 5/21/2016
you gotta continue this..you NEED to continue this..YOU BETTER CONTINUE THIS..I AM BEGGING YOU!
Lily Snape chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
I'm from China and I just can't stop laughing when I'm reading this!please do continue!!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
I just read your story and it is absolutely wonderful! You are a great writer, really concise, and I loved your style of talking to the readers at points. The premise of your story was so creative. And you blended the perfect amount of humor, romance and plot. I really liked the Klaus/Caroline interactions, and was a big fan of the Elijah/Elena subplot.
JackieTequila chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
hey, this is my favorite klaroline story! I'm mad at you because you made all other storys boring to me. I keep looking for something just a little bit like this but I failed haha I just felt like I couldn't read this and not leave a review. You're so far my favorite writer. Sorry about my english. It's been a long time since I practiced it.
Lunera39 chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
Are you going to update this story anytime soon? I loved it :D One of my favourite Klaroline fics.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2015
do we have kennet in this fic
Heather chapter 22 . 2/24/2015
Ahhh you left this hanging! I respectfully demand an update! I'm confused on one thing though, if that was Katherine with Elijah, wouldn't she have looked different than Elena because they met earlier in the story, and Caroline didn't recognize her. I hope you do update one day! The whole thing with their dad was hilarious!
Andy chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
HA Carolines crazy now!
kickassfu chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
LOL Mikael is doctor Rob hahaha
Elijah stop singing! WHAT IS KATHERINE DOING THERE?! How could you do that to me? I'm a kalijah shipper, but Elena and Elijah are so happy in this story :( don't be mean! I usually hate Elena but I like her here...don't make her sad!
Matt died and got possessed by...I don't know lol
Anyway this fic was a joy to read :D And the sequel started out awesome :3
Thanks for the laughs and everything! Loved it great job :)