Reviews for Paradise for the Lost
I just read your story and it is absolutely wonderful! You are a great writer, really concise, and I loved your style of talking to the readers at points. The premise of your story was so creative. And you blended the perfect amount of humor, romance and plot. I really liked the Klaus/Caroline interactions, and was a big fan of the Elijah/Elena subplot.
JackieTequila chapter 1 . 9/9
hey, this is my favorite klaroline story! I'm mad at you because you made all other storys boring to me. I keep looking for something just a little bit like this but I failed haha I just felt like I couldn't read this and not leave a review. You're so far my favorite writer. Sorry about my english. It's been a long time since I practiced it.
Lunera39 chapter 22 . 8/12
Are you going to update this story anytime soon? I loved it :D One of my favourite Klaroline fics.
do we have kennet in this fic
Heather chapter 22 . 2/24
Ahhh you left this hanging! I respectfully demand an update! I'm confused on one thing though, if that was Katherine with Elijah, wouldn't she have looked different than Elena because they met earlier in the story, and Caroline didn't recognize her. I hope you do update one day! The whole thing with their dad was hilarious!
Andy chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
HA Carolines crazy now!
kickassfu chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
LOL Mikael is doctor Rob hahaha
Elijah stop singing! WHAT IS KATHERINE DOING THERE?! How could you do that to me? I'm a kalijah shipper, but Elena and Elijah are so happy in this story :( don't be mean! I usually hate Elena but I like her here...don't make her sad!
Matt died and got possessed by...I don't know lol
Anyway this fic was a joy to read :D And the sequel started out awesome :3
Thanks for the laughs and everything! Loved it great job :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I really loved reading this! I love how you had it set up with the angels and the demons. Both Caroline and Klaus showing up, one to save Kol and one to kill Kol was very interesting and gave for a great dynamic. I loved Klaus and Caroline’s interactions. I love the whole obsession with cookies that Caroline has. I really loved how Klaus and Caroline ended up coming together.

Although I’m not a fan of the couples in general I really loved Kol/Meredith and Elijah/Elena in here. I also loved Stefan/Rebekah.

I’m glad that they were able to stop the Apocalypse and that Klaus and Caroline were able to find a way back together again. I really loved the Christmas one and with Meredith giving birth. Klaus paying the orderly to say that about Aiden was hilarious. I did not see Mikael becoming a movie star and I can’t wait to find out about that.

Great story!
remeyqueen74 chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
SweetyK chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
It was a wonderful story, thank you for writing it :)
hybrid-barbie chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I really hope you haven't abandoned this because it is truly amazing. Funny, sweet, with the perfect amount of drama. I love the characters and drama, but my favorite part, obviously is klaroline (well, klaroline and Kol). I am really excited to see how Caroline's college adventure turns out, but I'm really looking forward to the Mikael drama and klaroline dealing with Klaus being...well, Klaus. This is one of my favorite klaroline fics ever, and its made me laugh and cry and just curl up in a ball from the attack of feels (literally). It would be terrible to see such a funny, well-written, exciting story discontinued. I can understand how hard it is to write, so no pressure. I just hope you get hit with some inspiration soon! :)
SeriouslySerious chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Hells bells, this was amazing! I loved all of your character cameos and the chapter quotes were great too. I've seen the whole angel and devil concept in fics before but this was by far my favorite!
NoPenName2015 chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
I loved it! What a great story!
NoPenName2015 chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
"Klaus swears her sanity is out to lunch." ROFL! Hysterical!
NoPenName2015 chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Ha ha! That's so funny how they forgot about Stefan!