Reviews for Using Modern Technology
thatflyingbrunette chapter 2 . 7/10
You should drink coffee more often, I thought these were hilarious
RandominatorOwl chapter 2 . 4/9
I saw the first one coming, with Steve's mistreatment if technology, but I actually thought the second one was going somewhere serious. I just about burst out laughing in the middle of science class. Applause.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
OH MI GOSH THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! I laughed SO HARD at the ending!
Trouble Cleft chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Both chapters of this are hilarious. Beautifully and utterly hilarious. You are amazing.
YokuMiya chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Omg I cracked up at the cube part. I can imagine Clint switching the stickers to "solve" it and then rubbing it in Tonys' face or Steve actually solves it lol. I kinda figured it was a rubix cube soon as Tony threw it lol.
hellseries chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
SlytherinPyrokinetic chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
You're awesome.
So a horse walks into a bar...
HorseCrazyAvengerFreak chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
THIS. IS HILARIOUS! Please get hyped up on coffee more often! This chapter, i like it, ANOTHER!
HorseCrazyAvengerFreak chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
AnimeAvarice chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Lol you so got me!
I figured it was going to be something not life-threatening, but that was pure genius creativity.
Please write a 3rd chapter!
Spockologist chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Both chapters were hilarious. I love how you write Steve.
I actually saw a drawing of Steve smashing a spider with a tablet on tumblr somewhere...I'm guessing it came from your story?
Dark Princess Of Daydreaming chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hahahahahaha o Steve...o Tony...
SirVacuumThe3rd chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Very twisted ending. Good job.
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This is awesome epic fail Tony.
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is freaking hilarious with Stark threatening to send Steve to the retirement home. Just awesome Stark's reaction to that freaking wonderful also love how that the reader didn't know why Steve smashed the tablet till it said he got the Spider scared cap which was a LOL moment.