Reviews for In Sanity
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
After AXH my favourite hey arnold coupleis curly and rhonda. They just make such a cute couple - curly is crazy but passionate and i think rhonda needs someone like that. Not someone conceitedand snobbish like her but someone who will get her to loosen up and have some fun. Not to mention he does genuinely adore her and would do anything for her which is why i think subconciously rhondas does have feelings for curly. Anyway i loved this story! :)
Ei chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I love this. They're both perfect and it's such a strangely believable pairing here.
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You should write more chapters for this :p I'm curious to see how their relationship would develop! Curly irritates me though - he's a total hypocrite and no REAL animal rights activist (but you're right, he would excuse anything for Rhonda).
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Thanks for write.
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I thought that was funny and weird of him saying. also, when he wanted to hav a funeral for her dinner. Curly is one crazy dude. That is sad that Rhonda wants to change him. Curly loves Rhonda and would do anything to get her. Please update when you can.
writergirl97 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Well. My eyes were tired, I was forming a headache and all I wanted to do was slay an enchilada and sleep. But then I saw this from you and decided: 'Eh. What the hell?' and then it was read. And very very well recieved, mind you. I so approve! It's amazing! I just, I just! So in character, amazing plot and because of you I actually like them, no, LOVE them as a pairing now. I thought they were okay before, but now... You blessed, beautiful Queen. **smiles at the CATS reference that no one else understands**
Stranger: *throws a rotten tomato at my head* WRONG FANDOM!
Me: S-sorry!
;P Great work as always Supr. Keep in mind that I have a little surprise coming up for you soon.
metalheadrailfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I knew Curly was into freeing animals from the zoo, but had no idea he would an animal rights activists. That was really unexpected and really enjoyed reading this.
Shigureslove chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I couldn't log in 'cause I forgot my password XD.

Well anyways, OMG I love this so much! Thank you for the recognition :). I love how Curly and Rhonda gotten closer towards the end. My feels are just all over this one *huggies*.
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Gah! This is so cute! This actually seems pretty in character for the most part I luv this couple! Thanks for this!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Curly showing both his crazy and his romantic side; no wonder Rhonda fell for him.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Exllcent fic here
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lol this was a bit peculiar but I liked it xD
I never would have imagined Curly being an animal rights activist haha! I mean I still remember that quote from the "cool party" episode where Eugene said "none of us bite of chicken heads, except Curly" and he's like "YEAH! and that was just the ONE time!" xD
But anywho, this was very sweet! Twisted but sweet! hehehe!
Nice job!