Reviews for The Fox Reborn
Voltrasin chapter 3 . 8/12
Do you know of any stories where Naruto has or gets the Explosion Release? It's a mix of Earth and Lightning if I remember correctly.
HyperA1985 chapter 12 . 8/11
I am looking forward to chapter 13 and I hope Naruto's Rinnegan fused with Naruto's byakugun.
deathofheavenlive chapter 12 . 7/26
I love this story and with the ending as a cliffhanger, I was wondering if you would ever update. If you could I would be extremely thankful because this is an amazing story and it would be a shame if it was never updated.
shedges19 chapter 2 . 6/22
why not lava
draco7347 chapter 12 . 2/25
love story cant wait for new chapters
ethan.lukkar chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
kevin chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
more please
Joe chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Good story and check out naruto dragon prince by isom naruto ends up in harem with girls from his world and fem kami, yami, and shinigami
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Ch 1 last 12
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
Ch 12

Really Hinata's adorable and with confidence thanks to Naruto. And good partner in the CRA. Haku, Kurama and even Kami is great catch. If she could be willingly released she cold be even better help .

What is your plan?

Update please.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
kurifu gari chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
I have a question are the other kekkai genki still up for debate or is he only gonna get the byukagan. If it is you should give him crystal style like gurren (I think that is her name)... Here's why; a) it's rarely used as a naruto gekkai genki b) it would be devastating with the hyuuga taijustu style the gentle fist making small crystal that he can stab in the tensku points c) much like b) can used effectively with the rinnegan's deva path shinra tensei thusly making him a hand to hand and long range capabilities another rarity among naruto fanfics. It could technically be used with the ashura path (the weapons path as ammo) if his control was good enough not to mention the defensive capabilities of the crystal style... Also you've rated this as a naruhina and yet looks like your leaning with a naruhaku of narukyuubi foreshadowing a harem perhaps?