Reviews for The Fox Reborn
Joe chapter 7 . 7/6
Good story and check out naruto dragon prince by isom naruto ends up in harem with girls from his world and fem kami, yami, and shinigami
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 6/11
Ch 1 last 12
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 6/11
Ch 12

Really Hinata's adorable and with confidence thanks to Naruto. And good partner in the CRA. Haku, Kurama and even Kami is great catch. If she could be willingly released she cold be even better help .

What is your plan?

Update please.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 4/25
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/25
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/25
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/25
kurifu gari chapter 7 . 3/31
I have a question are the other kekkai genki still up for debate or is he only gonna get the byukagan. If it is you should give him crystal style like gurren (I think that is her name)... Here's why; a) it's rarely used as a naruto gekkai genki b) it would be devastating with the hyuuga taijustu style the gentle fist making small crystal that he can stab in the tensku points c) much like b) can used effectively with the rinnegan's deva path shinra tensei thusly making him a hand to hand and long range capabilities another rarity among naruto fanfics. It could technically be used with the ashura path (the weapons path as ammo) if his control was good enough not to mention the defensive capabilities of the crystal style... Also you've rated this as a naruhina and yet looks like your leaning with a naruhaku of narukyuubi foreshadowing a harem perhaps?
Dracoessa chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Lets see if Naruto would play around or ko right off the bat.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
please update :D
yuzukikuran476 chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
please update this awesome story :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
please update amazing story :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
am sorry for pointing this out but there spelling Mistakes in chapter but am not sure about there other chapters am sorry please update :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
yep this story is awesome please update :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
1. Hiashi Is Awesome cause he's helping Naruto to become stronger and looking out for Hinata.
2 hehehAHAHAHAHA bye bye orange Jacket please update :)