Reviews for What if?
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
love the way it turned out it would have been really interesting if harry and draco were friends and not harry and ron!
london chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
i've got an idea and a good one at that. it can even keep you busy. update this story. I won't stop bugging you until you do. or better yet, i'll stop reading all your stories no matter how great. you say you wrote better at 14? that's interesting. i kind of like your writing the way it is now.
Rill of Fantasia chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Continue this? Please? I like it. You do have a good plot device set up, having the story be told by omniscient Ron. I can feel ROn's sorrow. It's almost painful to read. But in a good way. Favorite line: "Professor Snape was my hero."
MagRowan chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Just wanted to drop a line to let you know I like how this story is developing. I know it is an older one of your stories, but is there any possibility of you continuing it?

I like the POV you have going here, and I'm just a sucker for Ron stories. :)

Thanks for the read! _
Nadreth chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Nadreth chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Please write more!
Nadreth chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Oh my god! Why the heck did you stop writting this! Now I'm going to have to search you out and bug you endlessly until the next chapter is written I'll even make lots of my friends review...actually they'd love this fic I'll email them now and then more reviews to you!
Red Roses2-chan chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
*Is silent* This isn't - OUR Harry. Continue soon please. *Looks hurt* When Ron wakes up from the dream, I'm going to be SO glad. No offense. It's a really good story. Very nice plot. I'm just. . . feeling out of place at the moment now. Good day/evening/night.
Eirian Rhianu chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Please update soon! Your story is really good!
Franny Moon chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
! Harry's soooo evil! I hope you will update soon, it is a wonderful story!
Elluxion chapter 3 . 11/25/2002
That's awful. :-(

Have a question: is this Ron's dream, or is he really experiencing thiS?
Elluxion chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
*grins* Nice. Good push in the plot development ... onwards!
Elluxion chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Witty, sarcastic, great sense of humor. Nicely depicted through Ron.
Humungus chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
Absolutely superb - you've got to keep this going! It really is a well balanced piece of writing, with great insight into the characters. Looking forward to chapter 4!
hypnoticageregression chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Oooooooooh! I made you smile! You don't know how happy that makes me! Well, you might... Anywa, great story! I can't wait for Herm's response! I mean that...