Reviews for Little Berry
Love it so much fluff! *dies of fluff overload*
Junichiblue chapter 24 . 2/2
I like the way you ended it, with the romance in its infancy, so much so, that the most they've said is... I totally did not miss you... Still just two boys trying to beat the crap out of each other. And it feels like one of those endings where, it's the start of something else in a way, where one person says his line "don't kid yourself!" and then the frame freezes in that moment in time. Leaves us with pretty good feels. Shame it ended right there, but still nicely done. Glad you enjoyed your time writing here. Thanks for the stories! JB
Junichiblue chapter 21 . 2/2
;A;

nuuuuuuu!... but love the tension... screams again and runs off to see what happens... poor little Ichi! ;A;
Junichiblue chapter 20 . 2/2
...the only way for all of this to end?! ... Urahara?! What have you donnnnne?...
Deathstarling556 chapter 24 . 1/30
;w; I can't believe that it's over! I enjoyed this story very much! Thank you so much for posting this for us to read! I wish you the best as well!
Potkanka chapter 24 . 1/30
Thank you for finishing the fic! (I found it funny that the first chapter of this whole batch was called "No More Waiting!" :D ) It was fun while it lasted and I'm both glad and sad that thier relationship didn't progress further. Glad because it's certainly more realistic that way, sad because it'd be nice to see them get closer. Still, the ending was satisfying with them both being so happy to see each other again.
(And damn, does that mean Gin's betrayal was successful in this fic and he didn't die? Thank goodness!)
I wish you good luck to all your future endeavors, whatever it might be and whether or not you ever get back to writing fanfics! :)
Thank you so very much for all the greatness! I have loved this story and am thankful that you took the time to finish it. Its been great! Good luck in all your endeavors! :)
Junichiblue chapter 19 . 1/25
First, nice explaining chapters, a bit of a lull feeling, and leaves me waiting to get back to seeing Grimmjow and Ichigo's antics. I know there will be more seriousness, but I find myself missing the flavor of the first chapters at this point. So I look forward to the last five and anything you want to do or say. : )
Second... I nod heartily at your decision to retire from fanfic writing. It will be coming for me too, shortly. But it's especially understandable for you when you want to focus on your own original works. I wish you the very best of luck and hope you get joy out of doing "your" thing. : )
xo
Deathstarling556 chapter 19 . 1/25
Nooooooooo! Aizen better keep him filthy hands away from Ichigo or crap will go down! Haha thank you for the awesome update!
SoulMore chapter 19 . 1/25
FAN!~
Junichiblue chapter 2 . 1/22
This is hilarious. I may have already reviewed but I'm re-reading this again on a lazy Sunday, and it's just so SO funny to read. So slapstick and easy to see. Great comedy. _
SoulMore chapter 18 . 1/19
FAN!~
Deathstarling556 chapter 18 . 1/15
Urahara is one slick mo fo. Hahaha gotta love him. Grimmjow just doesn't understand how he works XD thank you for the update!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 18 . 1/15
love it I cannot wait to see more this is awesome and little Ichigo is super cute I think that Urahara bound his to Ichigo before he went to the Soul Society
BleachIchi15 chapter 18 . 1/14
Hihi Grimmjow is so cute when he worries like that. I don't think he even realize how much he actually cares for "the brat". I am also on Grimmjow side that Uraharra have to stop being so cryptic all the time. Just give us answers for a change! But Lucky for us Aizen did. Can't whait to know what will happen with Ichigo and in what form Aizen wants to use him with the recent developments!