Reviews for Repercussions
satanslut chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
OOOOOOH,so there's gonna be a revised last chapter! Goody gumdrops! But,as a Skewed Believer,might I hope for a Skewed ending?
Gomes chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
Damn, you reviewed too fast woman! I had to take off the last chapter; as I awaited for sleep to consume me, I realized there was so much more to develop - answers left amiss and so on. So, I'll re-post the last chappy soon! Thanks for everyone's understanding. Cheers!
satanslut chapter 12 . 12/28/2002
I like plotting was pretty there's GOTTA be more...Jack still lurks out there!
shelly chapter 10 . 12/22/2002
I love it. Please post the next chapter soon. I know I am begging but you can't leave us hanging. Thanks
Girl in a White Dress chapter 10 . 12/21/2002
More! You can't leave it there, that's mean *pouts*
Tarrantb chapter 9 . 12/18/2002
:-) Finally some new SBR and I am thrilled. I can't wait to see more. Please hurry! Thanks for writing I can't seem to right now but I need SBR are doing a great job :-)
satanslut chapter 9 . 12/18/2002
PLEASE...post the next chapter soon! Lately,I've found myself FAR too often the victim of cliffhanger-mad writers who ensnare me in their fic-webs and then take a SADISTICALLY long time to post the "end of one/straight to another cliffhanger" installment! Please,please,in the spirit of the season,give we readers PEACE...post the next chapter,DANG it! SOON!(or SOONER!)
Rosefire chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
Okay, is it safe for me to do a complete 180 about Liz? Great story. Hope they get Sam back. Art Behar! It's nice to see something other than Jack, BTW, what happened to Jack? Keep writing!

Stay cool everyone! From here on in, this will be fun! _~
Girl in a White Dress chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
Please update soon! I'm dyin' here lol
isis whit chapter 8 . 11/17/2002
Interesting turn in this chapter! Really surpirsed me. I still don't quite trust Liz. And I didn't have Art on my plate as a suspect. Well written as always. Keep it up!
Skye chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Please finish soon. I'm a new fan to Profiler and I'm a big Sam and Bailey fan. They are such a wonderful couple ('course with Robert Davi anyone could look good. *growl*) Anyway, this is great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Skye chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
demonchilde not signed in.sorry chapter 7 . 8/22/2002
This story ROCKS! can't wait for the rest! :)
Girl in a White Dress chapter 7 . 8/16/2002
Interesting...what's Bailey gonna tell Liz now?

Nice work so far. Please post again SOON! It's very quiet around here lately.

Mel
isis whit chapter 7 . 8/15/2002
Ahhhh, finally! Wonder what is going to happen now, if Liz finds out about what happened! You have me on the edge of my seat. Well done again!