Reviews for The Wrong Kind
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Awe what horrible times. Great story!
Gunbladez19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Beautiful no other words are needed
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Omg I freaking loved this! Great historic writing! :) I love dated fics and this was absolutely amazing! I freaking loved it!
20Waffles20 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Okay first off, I just wanted to say that you're an excellent writer. This was a bit strange, but an interesting take. When I saw the AN at the end, it made me think of the xfiles. I doubt you've seen it, but they had an episode (S04E05) that was quite similar. Just thought I'd put that out there.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ooh, I love this. I love this. I love this.
ArwenLalaith chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So...I haven't read anything in...well, longer than I can remember. For reasons.

But anyway. I'm a history nerd and didn't feel like sleeping and I decided to take a chance again. And I'm very glad I did. This was beautiful. I'm thrilled to have returned on such an emphatic and brilliant note.
Lizzybeth74 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I really hate this part of history, but it is a really good story.
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
most brilliant fanfiction ive ever read.
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I normally don't like AU fics, but this one was just fantastic. I've always had a sort of an obsession with history, particularly the Civil War. But it's weird that I've never been to Gettysburg, considering I only live three hours away from there.
Anyway, the writing was beautiful and i loved how you managed to incorporate so many characters. I legitimately teared up a bit near the end. Also, I think a long epic about this would have been fantastic, but I understand how much time it would take to write.
AnnKa chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Like many others I'm usually not a big fan of fics in different times or crossover with fantasy, BUT this is simply awesome. You adjusted all the characters very well to the things that were appropriate at this time.
The ending was super sweet with the little family having some time together after all.
JohAnna chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
There where places most noteable New Orleans in which they could live openly. New Orleans black and white could not marry but could live together and have children. Learn this on History Detectives.
rollingcactus chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was awesome! I loved the historical aspect of the story. I'm glad you didn't kill Derek, even though the era would suggest he was punished.

It was cute that Penelope helped Derek and Emily meet up in the end to ensure Jesse knows his father.

Can't wait for the next one!
jhplug chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved this! Totally understand the historical necessity of their attitudes. I think your idea is great too if you ever decide to write the longer version! Can't wait to read your next (preferably MOrgan/Prentiss) idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
2 words, Amazing WOW
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yeah, I'd like to take that rifle and smack JJ in the face with it. Her Uppity ass!