Reviews for shorelines in the moonlight
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my god, okay babe I never read this because I never knew what to say. I didn't actually start watching Teen Wolf until a while ago but basically I'm almost all caught up and then I remembered THIS FIC so yeah I had to read it. And I. Just. Oh my god. Yes. Lydia is perfect. She really is, you have written her perfectly. I love the stars and their disconnecting and reconnecting constantly- I love that part so much oh god. And Jackson is awesome. I love how she kind of sees him in that guy her freshman year, but not really. I love how he misses lacrosse practice. I love everything. Oh god. I love you. Okay. All right. Thank you so much for this awesomeness.
candicane26 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I cannot believe I just discovered this ship and now I find out he's not returning for the next season :( This fic was amazingly written and I'm glad they got a HEA :)
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
beautiful writing!
LivTheNerdle chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow, this story was absolutely stunning. Your descriptions and ability to place the reader in the story emotionally really made this impeccable. Reading your story was absolutely breath taking and it certainly brought tears to my eyes as I was broken and reassembled with Lydia. Thank you so much for sharing!
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
AWWWWW
Rrondofan chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Finally a decent lydia/jackson story. Thank you for writing it.
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Beautiful.
They are such flawed characters, and you captured them perfectly.
HerDEstiny chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This one-shot is SO good. I love how you were able to express Lydia's feelings perfectly.
Sara chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
adfghjkl. FEELS. Sobbing. This is .
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow. That was amazing. I was so excited when I saw FF for them because there's like none. And this, this was just beautiful and heartbreaking and made me laugh and cry. Took my emotions on a roller coaster. Great job!
Eleai chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Okay, so now you are making me admit I watch Teen Wolf. First you make me love Caroline/Damon, now this? But it is so worth it, because this story is amazing. Lydia and Jackson are one of my favorite couples on this show, precisely for the reasons you named-they are so flawed and messed up and codependent and beautiful. I love how imperfectly perfect they are, and you captured that here. How Lydia knows he's bad for her, how she loves him in spite of and a little bit because of it all, how he has this need for her that he can't quite express. I love how perfectly you capture stream of consciousness without it being overwhelming, and how you mixed time frames. I love that Lydia went to New York, because that is so her, and I love that Jackson followed. I love that they are the same and different, changed and better but also still a little bit damaged. Basically, I loved it, and I would love to see more of them from you!
maxiefae chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
ninjaextraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
What are you trying to do to me?

Lord, I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this was. Jackson and Lydia's relationship is the most imperfect thing on the planet, but it's still so tangibly pure that I can't help but get lost in their scenes.

And you, you flawless human being. You write this and do them absolute justice, because Lydia loves Jackson but not really but ALWAYS, and Jackson can't help but dislike her and love her and call her mean things and want her at his side. Ugh I canNOT.

They are flawed and horrible, yet so amazing.

Thank you so much for this. You are a genius.