Reviews for EO Challenge: Height of Bad Manners
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I do bet that Dean was a long time getting over Sam passing him in height and then having the gall to be grow extra buff to boot.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
hee hee, that was cute. :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww Poor Dean is never gonna get over the fact that Sam is taller then him.
Loved it and great piece!
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Haha, loved it!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Yep. I can totally imagine this kind of thing going around in Dean's head. LOL

Very good. :)
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was adorable. Gigantic Sam is perfect.
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
While I have to say this one hits a home run because I too have a brother who is taller than me, but younger always making fun of my height. I like call him Sasquatch from time to time...
But just like Dean, in the end I still love the little Bigfoot. :) cap
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nothing like brotherly love - and when Sam gets the upper hand in things, even if it is due to his height! Best to you, Randee
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
ROFL! This is fantastic! The whole first line is just great and I couldn't stop laughing once I read it. :D Poor Dean! 6'2 and everybody thinks he's short just because Sam is 6'5. *shakes head*

"If Dean didn't love his giant little brother so much …

He'd probably hate his guts."

Perfect ending! :D
AzzaBby chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I can totally see this. Dean is six foot two and next to Sam, he is the short guy! Haha! :) Awesome, honey. *hands over cookies* Xx
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
ROFL! I can't stop laughing at the first line :-)) "...the man who could impregnate women with a single glance"? God, I'm glad he can't - we're already overcrowded on this planet, LOL. Lovely image, dear! And the patting? Huuuuuuge grin on my face. That definitely made my Monday brighter.

xx Kate
moira4eku chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I can so see Dean thinking like this! Thanks for sharing a great little Drabble!
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ha, ha. This was fun, and I love the double-entendre of the title! I can so relate to Dean, my little sister is several inches taller than I am;-)
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Absolutely loved it! Especially the last line; hilarious. Thanks for posting :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
"..the man who could impregnate women with a single glance.." Hilarious! (and probably true!)
Thank You.