Reviews for Princess Comet goes to Hell
KazeHaru Hime chapter 1 . 7/5
Wow, I have to say, this is the only fic I've ever seen of Comet and I don't know what I was expecting... XD; The writing is interesting but I have to say, the last name of the twins is "Fujiyoshi" as far as I know. Seems like you took quite a loose translation of the Comet's star-power phrase as well. Which leads me to wonder, did you ever even watch this show? Were you just going off memory from a long time ago or something, because that's kind of how it feels... I don't know much about the series you crossed this over with, but I'm curious how Comet gets out of this... I guess the point is she doesn't, but I think it'd be interesting if Comet found a way to thwart Meteo's plans or something. Or is that too typical? XD; Well, this was quite a dark twist on an innocent series in any case. The premise seems like it could have been twistedly funny, but reading it, it just seems twistedly cruel. Other than the premise and poor execution, I fail to see how this qualifies as humor to some, but, to each their own, I suppose they say? XD;
miku.loverz chapter 1 . 9/24/2014