Reviews for A Normal Day
godlet chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Great! Could have been and actual episode, was really funny.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
valerie ghost BOY lol
Great chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Hihihi, interesting. I admit, I would love a sequel. Looking forward to more!
GhostAnn chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
I liked that more than I was expecting to. It was a fun read.
I think you could have played more with his uncontrolled powers, but other than that it was really well put together!
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Lol..so...funny..can't stop...laughing.
theyoungphoenix chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Wow! I loved the ending. :) makes total sense. Great story by the way!
lollileahpop chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
A part from a few things. I found this to be a very enjoyably fun story
Blaze Grayson chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Awesome
Asymmetrical Nonsense chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Haha! I love this! Really! It feels a lot like an actual episode of the show! Great job! I'm glad that no one actually found out his secret, and all those close calls were awesome! Especially when Danny was human on the back of Valerie's board and they passed by his dad - that situation was hilarious! The ending was good too (it felt complete even if it was a bit open-ended).

One comment on grammar - I find you often mix up "in" and "on". Sometimes when you write "on" it should actually be "in" and sometimes when you write "in" it should actually be "on". For example, the final sentence "just another normal day on Amity Park", should be: "just another normal day in Amity Park", because they are in the city of Amity Park, not standing on top of it. But, there are other times when you use "in" and "on" correctly, so I wouldn't go changing every instance.

But aside from that, it's well written and a very enjoyable story! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Update!
Inviso-Al chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
OMG! that was really funny! Is there gonna be an epilogue? Did Valerie figure out Danny's secret? And I loved the deal Danny made with the Box Ghost!
Bashirisuku chapter 7 . 9/1/2013