Reviews for A salute
IenvyBella chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow this gr8 I know the review is a little late but good work csiflea hope u'll write another one of this stories in the future can't wait to read the others this story had me in tears good work!_
DarkArrow225 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aww, great work! This story touched me a lot and it's stories like this that reminds me, and hopefully a bunch of others, about how many people are out there that truly just want to help others. Sometimes I feel like we as humans just jump to conclusions about groups of people based on what we hear on the news every day and every night or what others tell us. Thank you for writing this, and another thanks to all those doing good and helping others out there in the world. They truly deserve it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a wonderful way to salute all the healthcare professionals out there that are performing "miracles" on a daily basis. Thank you for providing another wonderful story. I only have one little bit of criticism. I fully understand that this is just a once-off story. I just found it a little short. I did enjoy reading it though, and look forward, in anticipation, to the continuation of your other stories. Please do continue writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
this was a VERY nice story, thank you for writing it, made me well up (nearly cry).
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I really liked this story and it's true, we don't thank those enough for helping us.
tlh45 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awwww...your right. We don't say thank you enough to all those who sacrifice so much for others. So, Thank You!