Reviews for Whispers in the dark A PewDiePie love story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Omg pls continue
gracimay11 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
this story is soo good and on one of the chapters you said you could add a m rated chapter i would asdfghjkl so bad with happiness if u did that
I love you chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Overall great... Let's fuck
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Next one come on
Destiny Blade chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
OMFG! This story is awesome!
Somerandomperson chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I love this story! Its amazing and I really hope you will update it soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
*move... Sorry, just trying to help
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
MOAR MOAR MOAR.
(unlessofcourseyoudonthavetimeordonthaveideasorwhatever)
AAAAAAAAA chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I ... I just can't. This is so ssososossososossosososos SO FUCKING GOOD,DAMMIT. Please, please, please write more! I'll do anything, ANYTHING. JUST PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER.
bekbekah92 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
please update soon this story is really good!
anyzzzofota chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Ok, so I am leaving this message for those who are still waiting for the update: I am a good friend of Kat's and ALSO a huge fan of her writings (yea dats right), but I just wanted to tell ya guys that she is STILL alive and she is willing to update the story, but all her time is LITERALLY being eaten by school and even I get to talk to her LUCKILY at least once a week (and she is also a lazy butt, pfff). So all I'm asking from you, fellas, is to hold on a little longer until Katy-koo-buns decides to post the next chapter (please, don't unfavorite/unfollow her or her story because of this, this story RIGHT HERE made me take the step to msg her and now we two are like soulmates, she is the cutest cutie-patootie in the entire world and I am so glad I got to meet her) I am just rly proud of her and I want to motivate her to continue this, so why don't you guys join me? ;u;
With that keep supporting Kat and her story, she loves you all and I love her too! 3
p.s. a lil spoiler about the next chapter is that it has a kind of a plot twist like "WHOAH KAT U DAMN CHICK" i dunno xD (k bye)
KT chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
More?
KT chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
More plz
mokotoko chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
NO NO NO! i didnt mean to upset you you dont deserve complants this is an awesome story and i must take a long time trying to write this much a chapter i cant even write one forth of this chapter you truly have a gift. take all the time you need i can wait for the next chapter. thank you for such wonderful chapters and mabey you can help me with my first story. of course when you want to and if you dont want thats ok too thx :)
mokotoko chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
1)i dont mind if you put them in but piggeh might try to rape Kat XD 2) YES!