Reviews for Blazblue: The Devouring
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Hooray! Chappie 5! XD

I missed this story so much, always gives me chills to my bones.

I like how Hazama tried to fight the vour to gain the upperhand, and failed.

I enjoyed and liked this very much.

Can't wait for part 2!
Az-Bebere chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Good story ! Part 2 should be interesting, to say the least. I wonder how will Hazama get caught by the vour.
Vesperian-Elemental chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
So I finally got around to reading this. Shame on me and everything else piling up because of my bad procrastination habits! Moving on...I liked this one a lot! It was probably the best out of the previous chapters, in my opinion. Can't wait for the next. :3
Lillian Genivine Lox chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Wow cuz! U r very good! No wonder you got great authors to review this!
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Dark and creepy... At least Tsubaki fought it.

I enjoyed and liked this very much.
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I felt bad for Makoto. And this is creepy and dark. I enjoyed and liked this very much.
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
My gosh, this is creepy and dark. I enjoyed and liked this very much.
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow, this is very creepy and dark. But, I enjoyed and liked this very much.
Jade Lucifera Lox chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow Lulu! You really are a nerd aren't you?! Why are you letting crappy authors review your crappy story?!
Vesperian-Elemental chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
The wording in this chapter conveyed so much that I would honestly be lying if I said I didn't feel the slightest bit despondent for Makoto. But I suppose that is the purpose of this story! I wonder who's next...
Vesperian-Elemental chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Epic! Gory, but epic. You've got Jin's characterization well, including his fears. I wonder who's next...
Vesperian-Elemental chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
And here comes a review! ...The vours are on a mission to destroy the cast of BlazBlue... What an amazing idea! I'm unfamiliar with the book, but I'm going to go look it up. It sounds like the perfect late night reading material! :3 So this is like a little BlazBlue fear factor, or something akin to that. The little poem left for Noel was a good way to make the story's atmosphere tense. Although short, this was a pleasant read. I don't even know how it's possible of me to say that when Noel's life is ruined...
Dead Resoleon chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Try to not make the text so clustered. Maybe give it five lines. Oh God, I'm scared of spiders, also! EEK! Well...I don't know a thing about The Devouring but it seems like a horror series. I don't have much to say because I only know Blazblue but I can say that this might go in an uncomfortable direction for all sorts of characters.

Thank you so much for your request! :D

-LegnaResoleon