Reviews for Takafumi&Layla
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
hey, this story is good! I like it :)
when I first played tokimeki2, I also went over Waka-sensei He's just so cute xD
and like you, when I tried to woo the other guys, I can't help myself when I looked at Waka-sensei... :'(
in tokimemo series, I also like Suzuka, Kou, Waka-sensei, Tamao, and Seiji
when I first played tokimeki3, I wooed Tamao. and then I tried 3P mode with Tamao and Seiji. oh, I felt like in heaven when I dated with both of them ;p
hey, how about you make a story about the heroine with both Tamao and Seiji? I think that will make a cute story
keep update, okay? :D
snufflesoul chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
nice to see saeki, hikami and chiyomi :3 at least Waka-chan still appeared. And I smell smokin' jealousy from Teru-kun xD you're up with love triangles right? I'll be contented with an unrequited Saeki on Layla :3 Waka-chan and Layla still all the way! Just do what you want in your story :)

I'm know how it feels to wait for 3rd story :l *squeals for Arashi and Tamao* I didn't try to play it yet though, still waiting for an english patch.

Will wait for your next update
snufflesoul chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
This one is really cheesy :3 especially when Waka-chan asked to extend the phone call. 3
Helena chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Ahhh, this is wonderful, so cute! Please update soon! 3 Wakaouji is my favorite :'3
Mia194 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
aww :x I really like your story ... waka-chan is one of my fav guys too 3 Although he's always having a so-oh sweet smile but behind that he's still lonely inside but b'cuz he's not the main guy so... Konami didn't make his story as full as Teru's ( I did really wanna know more about him after finishing 3 endings w him ) Anyway , you did a very good job , so keep updating plz :x
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Ahaha this one is sweet! And nicely written as well. Keep doing your best!

By the way, I think Japanese should not be used as regular words in an English writing. Though, some phrase in Japanese did work well in Japanese-setting story. But then if you want to use Japanese words, treat it as foreign language. Do use the italic facility! X3
cypruseyes chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Sweet story! •(̯)•
I love it very much! ( ̯͡ ̯͡)
Favorite! ( ノ)人( \)
snufflesoul chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
first! uwaa *squeals* so cute. :3 do update please! and will the other characters appear too? i suspect that lay-chan's going to a first class university right so maybe a saeki or hikami appearance? :) or will you introduce a new character?