Reviews for Bang Out This Case
nico420 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is adorable. You're South Park fanfics are so fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Kevin... goddammit
Megan chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Ah, that was hilarious, I seriously see that happening on the show xD
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Funny!
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hah, this was hilarious. I loved how everyone was in character. Great way to start the day with a laugh, thanks for this!
Pigquet chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
So so SO perfect! Every kid was in character, and the idea of them playing courtroom (over sexual harrassment charges of all things) is extremely believable! I loved every second of it! The little flashbacks were especially cute and easy to picture. Fantastic job! ;)
yandare-tsundere chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I thought your fanfiction was the most hilarious I've seen. It gave me a good laugh that I really needed.
causidicus-anna chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
LOL! I've never read any Southpark fanfic, but this is fantastic. Your Cartman voice is hilarious and rings very true. This would be a perfect episode plot.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh god, was that fake slash or extreme mental gymnastics. I'll go with the latter to save my sanity. The labels Cartman gave everyone in his head, the varying sides of the story, especally Clyde's, Token being the bailiff since it's always the black guy, more sterotypes, Mr Garrison's lesson. Yes.

I've read some of your other stuff ages ago, the aged up romance stuff. But I'm really happy to see fourth grade gen fics from someone with writing skill. These were hialrious and totally rereadable. So thanks.
Southparkfreak101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I DIED. LOOOOL
TamiLove chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LMAOO! Clyde and his swarm of bitches! XDD
SouthParkObsessed chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I loved that everyone was in character! I loved it! Sooo much haha
FlawlessFailure chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh my gosh. This story.. Oh my gosh.
You keep all the characters in character so perfectly. This story was far from ridiculous, replace ridiculous with brilliant :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hahaha. I admit, I was laughing through the whole way through the story, especially Stan side of the story. It was hilarious as fuck! Also, you have everyone in character, that's good.
eskie02 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OMG! It was like reading an episode of SP..I played the images in my head of the show..you fucking rock dude.