Reviews for I am Spartacus
Androsama chapter 1 . 3/25
It was a great story. So Robin somehow knew Will is his brother but he didn't want to say it out loud. And Will is so defensive, he can't trust Robin, but in the end he saved his life. He's brave and not a coward I think. He's just too afraid to trust anyone. And it was a nice brotherly scene in the end. Maybe one day Will starts to trust Robin, because Robin trusts Will.
Mideila chapter 1 . 3/22
Everything is perfect, so much action. but I didn't understand a bit, Robin didn't understand that Will was his brother, right?
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 1 . 2/19
Ahhh loved this so much! Thanks for sharing :)
kmeticata chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
its just too cute
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was really well written, and I admire the scene between Will and Robin at the end. Good job.
DanelleSephton chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
perfect. well executed, well worded, just perfect. and you managed to do use a very little touched upon relationship movie wise, and turn it into a believible yet touching story. great job
Scarlett Rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Write more about Will Scarlett!
ScarrlettRose chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Please oh please right more!
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love it! Just great! And something Will might really do... Just to save his skin but still nobody but him could think about it... In this particular situation...
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great to see a story for this fandom again, really loved it. The sarcastic banter between Will and Robin, and how Robin slowly got to realise what it meant to see Will becoming sick because of the potion.
Really hope you'll write more in this fandom soon :D
iolah chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Never never never never stop writing for this. NEVER. You are amazing! It's not just that not a lot of people write for this fandom, although that's true, but you do it AND you're a fantastic writer with wonderful characterization. I will never get tired of your take on these characters and honestly when I saw you had written a new one I freaked out a little. This was so awesome. The witch is such a useful character that not enough people take advantage of, and you did a great job of it. Please write more soon!
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was so beautiful, and clever! I should have seen it coming, but I didn't! I was reading, wondering what the heck was wrong with Will, and realized it about the same time Robin did... It was brilliant! as always, this was well written, and since I've read you other stuff too, I kind of knew that you knew Will and Robin, but it was really great to read something this good, and true to the characters. Hope you pose more :))

Love McIzz
Craic agus Ceol chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I love how you write Robin and Will so much! And I love the ending, it makes so much more sense for them to gradually realize and accept their relationship as opposed to the movie, where they are bros pretty much immediately. Great job on the story!
Ecri chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I really loved this. It was clever, and it was well done. Robin's reaction when he realized what must be the cause of Will's illness was perfect. Will giving in and asking what Robin wished for was perfect, too. Touching ending. Please write more!